Great REBUILD Thread On Why We Do Not Like "Sticky's"! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #1

Name: To Infinity & Beyond!
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul VT-16 Vacationer, 1957 Avion R20 & 1977 Argosy 6.0 Minuet
Tennessee
Great REBUILD Thread On Why We Do Not Like "Sticky's"!

I find "Expedition" Off-Roading to be fun and very interesting with a LOT of folks posting threads of their adventures with some FANTASTIC photography on Expeditionportal.com.

The first post I have listed below is an excellent example of why Fiberglass trailers AGE SO MUCH BETTER than "Sticky's". The thread also shows that folks with other types of RV's are just a passionate about their "Sticky" as we are when we "Wrap Our A$$ IN Fiberglass"! I hope you find the skill and craftsmanship of this "Sticky" rebuild as interesting as I do.

I have also included a link to an over 220+ page thread about Gene and Neda describing their quitting their jobs and traveling the world for over 5+ years now on motorcycles. The places they have been and the photography they shoot is absolutely AMAZING!!!! Read the first couple of pages to understand what started their passion and then go to some of the later pages in the 200's to see what they are up to now!

Here is the thread about the sticky:

Alaskan Camper '84/'14 Build Thread - Expedition Portal

Here is the thread about Gene and Neda:

[YEAR 5!] Quit our jobs, sold our home, gone riding... - Expedition Portal

Here is a direct link to Gene & Neda's adventure Blog with over 380 pages that is more up to date than Expedition Portal:

http://www.ridedot.com/rtw/387.html

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!
vintageracer is offline   Reply With Quote