Re: Curtains - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #1

Name: Jane and Greg
Trailer: 1985 Uhaul CT
South Carolina
Re: Curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtriceflt

Ms. Jane,
You sent those curtains so quickly, I received them today and they are fantastic. I love them!!! I used to have a big black rough coated Chow Chow dog, 'Smoky Bear ', that many mistook for a Black Bear. It was great fun watching folks look at him in traffic, etc! He passed away about 12 years ago. I still have his picture hanging in my living room. These curtains will remind of dear old Smoky Bear. Thanks Indeed!!!

I need to send you and Greg pics of my TV install and I hope to do it soon. Also, I need to pay you for the postage at least. Can you accept PayPal to your email address? Or, I'll send a check as I have your address...God Bless!
So glad to hear you liked the Smoky Bear curtains...funny, we had a Chow Lab, Ivy, in our family. Ivy girl was sometimes being accused of being a bear too! She became "famous"...she was the inspiration for a children's mystery book series, The Ivy Mystery Books. The books about Ivy were as close as we will ever come to being famous...ha.

Please do not send postage money...it is the season of giving, we have played Santa and Mrs. Santa forever, so consider the curtains your gift from the North Pole family.
Jane SC is offline   Reply With Quote