Any Egg Campers at Oregon Rally? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I heard a rumor there is a fiberglass RV rally in Oregon in July. Will any owners of the Egg Camper be there? We've narrowed it down to either an Egg Camper or an Escape 19'. My husband is very tall so won't fit in most. I know some Escape owners will be there, but there is an owner of a 19' Escape about 4 hours drive from us. So driving up to Oregon won't be worth it unless we can see the Egg Camper there too. MI is a long ways away, so there's a logistical problem in seeing the Egg Camper. We can't buy sight unseen, since we are planning on full-timing tiny. My parents live in MI so I could see one next time I visit them, but my husband usually doesn't go with me.
Lisa J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Lisa, I'm going to say "No." I just ran the listing from CasitaForum, where the participant registration starts and didn't come up with any EggCampers. In fact, we've never had one at the Oregon Gathering. Came close, there was a couple coming last year, but had to cancel at the last minute. So, we'd all like to see one!

There's a BUNCH of Escape 19's coming and 5th wheels and 13s and 15s and tons of other brands. 103 signed up so far.

It would make a nice vacation, and truly going to a gather of this size is one of the best ways to see nearly everything that's available.

If we should find out an EggCamper IS coming, I'll be sure to post back in this topic.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 oregon rally, eggcamper