Cancellations & Looking for Sites - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM   #15

Trailer: Skyline Nomad 25 ft
My husband and I would like to attend so if anyone needs to cancel, we'd love to book a site.
Please send me a message.
Caroline

Old 04-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #16

Name: Greg
Trailer: 2008 Casita 17 SD
Washington
Registry
Previously posted site (B-45) is gone.
With no "takers" after posting it for over a week, I released it back to the Oregon Parks Dept today (4/1). If you want this site, it's available until its "resold" by Oregon Parks. These are first come, first served, so don't wait too long.
Greg

Old 04-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #17

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
B-45

I was just looking at the Bullards reservation and that site is still open (I only checked the dates of July 17 and 18.

Nancy H
Old 04-20-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
We have an extra site available for the Bandon Bullards Beach trip. It is site # B B 14, which is a full hook-up site with a 50 amp breaker. If you are interested in this site PM ( private mail), us to let us know. The cost will be exactly what it would cost me. I will be canceling this site soon with the state park system. I will be at the NOG this week-end, so if I don't get back to you in a speedy manner don't worry, I will answer all e-mails as soon as I get back to my computer and contact you.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:41 AM   #19

Trailer: 1979 Trillium 4500
It looks like we'll be able to come to the Oregon get-together!

If you have a site that you won't be needing, please let me know.

We'll be travelling a bit slow, with our three children under 5. If you have suggestions for kid-friendly campgrounds or must-see attractions between Winnipeg and Bandon, OR, please send them!

Jennifer
Old 05-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #20

Trailer: 1977 Trillium
Hello everyone: I just found the website for the Oregon Gathering. I would like to attend but all the campsites are full. If you are canceling, please contact me. I tow a 1977 Trillim. Thank you, Charlott.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:57 PM   #21
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Just a note that we extra site we had up on the board, site # B B 14, has been taken.
Thanks!
Deb & Chuck
Old 05-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #22

Name: Patrick
Trailer: 2007 Casita Liberty (Sold 2011)/ Honda Odyssey
Arizona
We've decided we'd like to make a second trip to Bullard's, so if anyone knows of a site opening please let us know!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #23

Trailer: Oliver Legacy
Looking for a cancellation at Bullard's for the rally. Looks like I'm the not the only one but I can always hope.

Thanks, Pam
Old 05-29-2009, 06:22 PM   #24

Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17 ft and 1989 Li'l Bigfoot 13 ft
Looks like we won't be able to make it to the gathering this time

The year has been a stressful disaster so far with many health issues with my family and friends. My mom just pulled through cancer surgery and has been given the all clear so we thought we'd still make the trip. Now my dad's failing health has taken a turn for the worse with him hospitalized earlier this week with lymphoma, so it looks like our summer will be chock full of trips between here and Edmonton where he is in hospital. Mitchell was also hospitalized twice this year and I have a good friend going through chemo right now ... what's that saying ...when it rains it pours.

I sure could use a holiday! I wanted to bring the little trailer with us this time, but I haven't even had a chance to do a thing with it yet and it's not ready for a long trip.

Anyway, I hope someone from here can make use of our site B55. PM me to make arrangements.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #25

Trailer: 1972 13 ft Boler
Hi
Well it looks like we will not be able to attend. I booked our site last fall and we thought we would make it down again this year, but for various reasons we are going to stay closer to home this year. Maybe we will check out the praire gathering if we can get away.

The site I have available is A34.
Please PM if you are interested

Thanks
Guillaine
Old 05-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #26

I would very much be interested in either B55 or A34 if there are no takers. There was a couple of posts before mine wanting campsites also so I don't want to grab one until they have a chance. Not sure how to do this but I'll check later to see if anyone has grabbed these spots. I'm sorry you will not be able to go.

Here's hoping, Pam

Old 05-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #27

I am new at this and don't have a clue how to do a PM, help. After looking at the park map I am very interested in B55. How do I send a PM.

Pam
Old 05-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #28

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
I am new at this and don't have a clue how to do a PM, help. After looking at the park map I am very interested in B55. How do I send a PM.

Pam
The easiest way is to just click on Lainey's name (in the left upper corner) in her post regarding the site opening up, then select 'send message". It's a piece of cake from there.

Sharon

Tags
2009 oregon gathering