<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">How to Switch a Site</span></span></div>
There are two ways to take over a site from someone else. Either way, both parties have to pay a $6 change fee. (There is also a $6 change fee just to cancel a site so it does not cost anything extra to transfer a site to someone else.)
Option #1 - Canceling Site
• Work out a time between the two parties for when the site will be canceled by telephone (not on the website).
• Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica (do NOT use the website) and cancels the site.
• Original owner of site then calls the new person and tells them the site has been canceled.
• New person then calls (do NOT use the website) ReserveAmerica and reserves that open site.
• Come back here and edit your post to say the site has been taken.
Option #2 - Adding Name to Reservation
• Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica and has the new person's name added to reservation.
• ReserveAmerica then sends a new registration
to the original owner.
• Original owner of the site then mails the new registration
to the new person.
• New person sends the original owner of the site a check for the amount paid.
• Go here and sign up for the Gathering (or we will not know you are coming) Oregon Gathering Sign-Up Form