Cancellations & Looking for Sites - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2009, 10:01 AM   #1

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Question

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><div align="center">Bullard's Beach Campground is now full for the weekend of the Oregon Gathering.</div></span></span>

If you cannot attend the Oregon Gathering this year... please, please, please, do NOT CANCEL your campground reservation yet. Post your site here first to see if anyone needs it. (You will get all your money back with the exception of the $6 registration fee. Sites do not need to be canceled until 48 hours before the start of the reservation date.)

What to do if you cannot come to the Oregon Gathering:
  1. Post a note here. Include your loop & site number and the dates of your campground reservation.
  2. Complete & submit the Oregon Gathering cancellation form (click here). This will let Nancy know you are not coming.
  3. Check back here & also check your "New Messages" often to see if anyone wants your site.
  4. If your site is not taken by the week before the Gathering, go ahead & cancel your reservation with Bullard's Beach State Park.
  5. When your site is taken, come back here and edit your post to say the site has been taken.

What to do if you are looking for a site:
  1. More & more sites come available the closer it gets to July. You will get a spot. Plan on coming; don't panic. A site will open even if it is a few days before the Gathering.
  2. Check this thread often.
  3. If a site is available, send a private message to the person. Ask for a telephone number so you two can connect. (See next posting.)
  4. Also, check the Bullard's Beach Campground website often. Sometimes people will cancel without posting it here first or people who are not part of the Gathering will cancel their sites.
  5. When you have a site, complete a sign-up form (click here) for the Gathering so we will know you are coming and can have name tags, pickets and other items ready for you.
The next posting will explain how to transfer a campsite.

ORGathering[at]watsonmountain.com
Nancy
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #2

<div align="center"><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">How to Switch a Site</span></span></div>
There are two ways to take over a site from someone else. Either way, both parties have to pay a $6 change fee. (There is also a $6 change fee just to cancel a site so it does not cost anything extra to transfer a site to someone else.)

Option #1 - Canceling Site

• Work out a time between the two parties for when the site will be canceled by telephone (not on the website).
• Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica (do NOT use the website) and cancels the site.
• Original owner of site then calls the new person and tells them the site has been canceled.
• New person then calls (do NOT use the website) ReserveAmerica and reserves that open site.
• Come back here and edit your post to say the site has been taken.

Option #2 - Adding Name to Reservation
• Original owner of site calls ReserveAmerica and has the new person's name added to reservation.
• ReserveAmerica then sends a new registration to the original owner.
• Original owner of the site then mails the new registration to the new person.
• New person sends the original owner of the site a check for the amount paid.
• Go here and sign up for the Gathering (or we will not know you are coming) Oregon Gathering Sign-Up Form
Old 03-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Nancy is busy and has asked me to get this posted for this year.

See y'all in July!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #4

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Just in time for buddy Karen Langlois ( Burro) and I (Compact Jr.) to get our acts together & look for sites, inevitably late!

Anyone out there vacating? Two near each other even better than just one site. But a site's a site!

Cory
Cory Hilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #5

Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 ft (My Burrito!)
Angry

As usual, couldn't decide re: Bandon gathering, so now Cory & I each need a site, preferrably next to each other, as our "furry sons" are best friends! If anyone needs to cancel, can you contact either me, or Cory? Thanks! Karen
Karen L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Susan an I have a brand new trillium from trilliumrv.com and will be
bringing our 18 mo old Jack RussellTerrier, Aggy. First,however, we will need a site. Please let us know if you are cancelling.
Thanks
Stephen
Stephen Amsden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #7

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Freedom Deluxe 1998
Hang in there guys, sites always seems to come up during the last 2-3 weeks before the Gathering. Stay tuned, frequently, and you'll get something.

Ellen
NorCal Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #8

Trailer: 2002 Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe / 2002 Ford Explorer 4X4
Sally, I and Rex would like a site if anyone is cancelling.

Please email me at elvin.lowe[at]gmail.com.

Thanks,

Elvin

Elvin Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:41 PM   #9

I'm posting this for Ron & Carolyn who just found out they cannot attend. PM me (Nancy) if you would like their phone number. or write to them at ronandcarolyn[at]att.net

Bullard Beach OR. site number B43f
Arriving Thursday July 15, 2010 & leaving July 19 2010 : length of stay is 4 nights
Old 06-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #10

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
As posted at the CasitaForum:

Quote:
Just heard that site A50 will be available after 8am tomorrow as it is then being canceled, contact the folks that had it reserved here asap if you want it catherinegravely[at]yahoo.com
Tomorrow means 6/8/10
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #11

Quote:
As posted at the CasitaForum:

Tomorrow means 6/8/10
I hope someone grabs up this site. We wanna keep the A Loop all Oregon Gathering people as much as possible.

Nancy
Old 06-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #12

I would like to get any site that someone can not use. I am going to be traveling for several weeks and may not have internet to keep up with what is available. If anyone has a site they can not use please email the information to
avfoxhole[at]aol.com. This is a family member that will get the information to me.

Thanks,
Steve
slbran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:32 PM   #13

Trailer: 87 13 ft Scamp
Sadly, I cannot attend the festivities. College summer school. So, site B37 (arriving July 15th and leaving the 19th is open) I have not canceled it yet. But will have to soon. PM me or leave me a reply here. Time is kind of important because I have so much going on. Thanks. Pat
Pat R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #14

If anyone is interested in this spot they need to let me know very soon. I will be doing research away from my internet source for 3-4 weeks. I have to leave tomorrow afternoon 6-18-2010 and if I don't hear by then I will have to cancel.... Sorry. Pat
Old 06-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #15

Quote:
If anyone is interested in this spot they need to let me know very soon. I will be doing research away from my internet source for 3-4 weeks. I have to leave tomorrow afternoon 6-18-2010 and if I don't hear by then I will have to cancel.... Sorry. Pat

Pat, Do you still have the site?

Thanks,
Steve 925-381-1855
Old 06-18-2010, 06:37 PM   #16

Nancy,

I don't find a number for reserveamerica. They list numbers for each state reservation agency.

I this who you call to get a site that is cancelled?

Thanks,
Steve
Old 06-18-2010, 09:00 PM   #17

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Link to Bullard's Beach State Park & Campground website

Quote:
For information only, call 541-347-3501 or (800) 551-6949. To make reservations, call (800) 452-5687.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #18

I just talked to Steve on the phone and he is going to take over site B37. Sure wish we could go, but I am sure that Steve will do a great job filling in for us. Have fun everyone
Old 06-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #19

Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17 ft and 1989 Li'l Bigfoot 13 ft
I noticed that Site C33 has been available all morning if anyone is looking for a site. I just about booked it for myself, but it is too small for my 17' and the 13' isn't ready yet...
Lainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #20

Lainey, I would suggest going ahead and booking it. I don't know of any sites at the campground that would be too small for a 17' trailer. What we have found in the past is that they may say the site won't fit it but it will. Just a thought.

Nancy

Tags
2010 oregon rally