Look Who's Coming - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #41

Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17 ft and 1989 Li'l Bigfoot 13 ft
Just wanted to add that besides myself and my son Mitchell, my fiancé Russell will also be joining us at the gathering. Hopefully everyone will make him feel welcome as he's a true fiberglass newbie, however I have big hopes that he will become a fiberglass lover once he experiences the Bigfoot (and the bathroom!!), meets all you wonderful people and sees all the great things everyone has done with their trailers.
Lainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:43 PM   #42

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Just wanted to add that besides myself and my son Mitchell, my fiancé Russell will also be joining us at the gathering. Hopefully everyone will make him feel welcome as he's a true fiberglass newbie, however I have big hopes that he will become a fiberglass lover once he experiences the Bigfoot (and the bathroom!!), meets all you wonderful people and sees all the great things everyone has done with their trailers.
Hey----Congrats on your engagement.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 PM   #43

Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17 ft and 1989 Li'l Bigfoot 13 ft
Quote:
Hey----Congrats on your engagement.
Awe, thanks Ches! You know I'm an independent sort, but I'm finally getting used to the idea of it. At least I'll always have the Bigfoot if I get sent to the couch!
Lainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #44

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Awe, thanks Ches! You know I'm an independent sort, but I'm finally getting used to the idea of it. At least I'll always have the Bigfoot if I get sent to the couch!
I don't think you have to worry about that
Old 12-03-2007, 01:09 AM   #45

Trailer: Bigfoot 16 ft
Hello all. Cindy and Evan Hall from Tacoma will be in site B-23, our 4th year for this great event!

We are cheating a little, this year we be be in our new Bigfoot Truck Camper. It's still all fiberglass!
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #46

Trailer: 1987 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
My husband, Chris, and I will be in C58 with our 10 year old daughter, Meg. We arrive on the 17th and leave on the 20th. This will be our first time at this event and we are looking forward to it.

Maureen
Maureen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:44 PM   #47

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
My husband, Chris, and I will be in C58 with our 10 year old daughter, Meg. We arrive on the 17th and leave on the 20th. This will be our first time at this event and we are looking forward to it.

Maureen

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A ten year old girl!! My (almost 7) twin boys LOVE "big girls". Wish you were closer to the "A" loop! Please, please bring her a bike, would ya?? Is University place near UVillage in Seattle?

Sharon
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:44 PM   #48

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">Please, please, please remember....

Just because you have reserved a campsite at Bullard's Beach State Park does NOT mean you are signed up for the 2008 Oregon Gathering.

You must go to this website and fill out the form. I see at least two groups on this thread which are not on my sign-up list.

Oregon Gathering Sign-Up Form

Thanks,
Nancy</span>
Nancy in Oregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #49

Trailer: 1987 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Nancy, thanks for the nice reminder to fill out the form. We should be all set now.

Sharon, we'll be sure to bring Meg's bike and we'll keep an eye out for your twins. Are they identical? University Place is in the the Tacoma area, basically the west side between the Narrows Bridge and Steilacoom. See you!

Maureen
Maureen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #50

Trailer: 1975 Boler 13 ft / Ford Explorer
Registry

Hello everyone. This will be my husband David's and mine second year at the gathering. We will be camping in site B-15 from July 16 thru July 21. After we leave we will be hitting a bit of the California coast to visit the Redwoods National Park.
There will be my husband and I and one or two of our Jack Russell Terrier's. Hopefully all of the puppies will have gone to great homes or we may have a few of them with us to.
We convinced a few friends that they need to check out fiberglass trailers so they will be going also and are registered already.
II'm hoping we will have the Dutch Oven cooking class again which I missed last year. *Hint*Hint*
I can't wait for this snow to melt and summer to get here. Modifications come to a stand still during winter so my husband is anxious for the weather to warm up also. Something about laying under a trailer on frozen ground LOL

Cheryl
Cheryl Libby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:14 AM   #51

Trailer: 2004 16 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Hi Louise & John! We missed last year's Gathering but will be back again this year! I can't wait to see your new camper!
We have our 2004 Scamp Deluxe but George wants to get an Airstream so our Scamp will probably be for sale at the Gathering. I'm totally bummed; we'll be outcasts among our friends! He got a new truck in anticipation of getting a bigger camper. We'll be in A52. I hope his truck will fit! See you in a few months!
Teri & George
[quote]Louise and John will be in LUCKY site A 16 in their new 2008 Escape. Their wonderful 2000 Northern Lite is up for sale. (See Forums Sales) This is our fifth year. Cheers
Attachment 10601
Teri Boehmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 11:32 AM   #52

Trailer: 17 ft Casita Spirit
Quote:
Hi Louise & John! We missed last year's Gathering but will be back again this year! I can't wait to see your new camper!
We have our 2004 Scamp Deluxe but George wants to get an Airstream so our Scamp will probably be for sale at the Gathering. I'm totally bummed; we'll be outcasts among our friends! He got a new truck in anticipation of getting a bigger camper. We'll be in A52. I hope his truck will fit! See you in a few months!
Teri & George

Yesterday (April 1st) we tried to find a spot in the campground and all we're taken. Does anyone know of any cancellations?
Thanks
Ron and Carolyn
Ron and Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:48 PM   #53

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Yesterday (April 1st) we tried to find a spot in the campground and all we're taken. Does anyone know of any cancellations?
Thanks
Ron and Carolyn
I think the park has been full since shortly after the first of the year. There will be some cancellations the closer we get to the event, if you can come on short notice.

Check this topic DAILY for updates: Cancellations & Looking for Sites. Folks are supposed to post the information on how to be contacted too BEFORE they actually cancel. We can cancel reservations up to three days before the event.
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:55 PM   #54

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Thanks
Ron and Carolyn
Besides what Donna said, check with Reserve America at least once a day. Some the cancellations come from NON fiberglassrv folks. I got into last fall's NOG that way.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #55

Trailer: Minit 13 ft
Exclamation

Hey Folks!

This will be our first time; although, we have had our Chubby Bunny for nearly five years. We look forward to attending.

We'll be in C-18.

Woo Hoo!

The Stewarts

Sitah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #56

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer 13 ft / 2005 Honda Element
Hello all,
Chari Benckendorf asked that I let you all know she will be attending the gathering from July 15th to the 21st and will be in site A58.

Take care.
Eric
ERIC B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #57

Trailer: 2008 Escape
Quote:
Teri & George
Hi Terri and George,
Wow, it will be GREAT to see you again! So glad you are coming, all the way from Wisconsin.
We sold our Northern Lite trailer to a great couple, Wayne and Mailie, who spent their first night in it at the spring NOG, along with us and 31 other Eggs. It was wonderful. They are now enthusiastic "eggers".
Well, George, if you insist on getting an Airstream, that will make you a SOB....that's Some Other Brand!
We will be looking you up in July!
Cheers, Louise and John
Louise B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 06:04 AM   #58

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1985
Morning All, Randy and Renee will be in A-13 this year. We will be looking forward to seeing everyone, and meeting some new folks also! See you Friday!!
R&R
Via Con Dios
RJordanX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:16 AM   #59

Trailer: Trillium 4500 and 17 ft Eggcamper
Exclamation

Hi, John & Vi will be crossing the United States, and with any luck at all, we will drive the 3,000 miles and arrive on July 16. Plan to pack it up on the 23rd. We are still working on the renovations of our 1979 Trillium 4500, and will be accompanied by our Murphy-dog. This is our first year to attend and will be in B12 .
Vi Turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:25 AM   #60

Trailer: Casita 17 ft
Hi All! This is our first post ever, and the Oregon gathering will be our first rally. Finally giving up our beloved tent and backpacks in favor of comfort, Richard and I picked up our Casita 17, aka Snowy Lakes, at the factory in Texas on March 11. Three+ weeks of wanderings through the Southwest followed, as we made our way home to Arlington, WA, arriving April 6. At Bullard's Beach, we will be camped in site C-41 for four nights, July 17-20. We're looking forward to meeting many of you and to swapping tales!
Chris S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2008 oregon gathering