Oregon Gathering Jewelry Class - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2011, 06:40 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 1978 13 ft
Registry
Oregon Gathering Jewelry Class

For those of you who may have missed it on the Casita Forum, I am inviting you to attend my “Joys of Jewelry” class at the Oregon Gathering!

My jewelry class this year will be on Friday (July 15th) at 10 AM in the Meeting Hall Yurt - out of the wind, sun, rain - whatever weather is thrown our way!

So come join the fun!

We will be making a bracelet that consists of pearls and crystals. Lots of elegance and sparkle! And, as usual, easy to make!

I will need to have your reservations as soon as possible in order to gather the goodies for 'The Kits'.

I will need to know your preference:

1. gold or silver clasp?

2. your choice of crystal color:cobalt, lt. blue, green, gold, or black,

3. your choice of pearl color: white, ivory, lt. yellow(pale gold),silver, or bronze

4. your site number at the gathering.

I will then send you a PM with the information you need. I will supply everything for the project. Just bring your glasses and your sense of humor!

The cost of the kit will be $20 (US). As you know, nothing may be sold in a State Park, so I will need your payment for the kit before hand. (Canadians, please pay me when you get here)

We always have lots of fun, so come join us!

Jacquie
Attached Thumbnails
Unknown.jpeg  
Bill and Jacquie G. is offline   Reply With Quote