1979 boler name plates - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #1

Name: Paul / Sharon
Trailer: BOLER
Ontario
1979 boler name plates

Paul / Sharon, We live in Grey Highlands,Ontario, Canada. We have a 1979 13ft boler. Last year we overhauled the frame, new axle,cushions,windows and repainted. This year we are redecorating and updating the inside,installing toilet,water systems,electrical etc. I have attached a picture of the trailer and original name plates which I cannot fully read. I was hoping to have them redone by a trophy guy. I have down loaded the manual but no luck. Could anyone point me in the right direction. The trailer was built in Earlton Ontario.
We have booked a camp site at Spring Mills State Park for the fish fry arriving May 18, Thanks Paul
Attached Thumbnails
20170227_211602.jpg   20170228_091538.jpg  

Reginald Osullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 09:36 PM   #2

Name: Ronald
Trailer: Trillium 1979 13ft.
Ontario
Registry
Earlton Boler

Ours was built there too! An average of 4 per day were built there.
Butsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 05:26 AM   #3

Trailer: Boler 13 ft / Casita FD
Our 79 has a similar size name plate just to the left of the door and it reads "Voyageur" and I believe it was built in Edmonton (SP)
Hope this helps
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:21 AM   #4

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Thumbs up Another Ontarioan !

Pleased to meet you Paul, and Sharon; You are the 212the 'currently active' Ontario based FGRV participant, I've collected on this site. Some of which also have early 13' Bolers from the Earlton plant. You'll find loads of help and advice from this site. Hope you enjoy your newfound treasure, as much as we do. We love your colour choice. Our Boler 'name plates' are cast metal, above the front and rear windows.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:54 AM   #5

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Our 79 has a similar size name plate just to the left of the door and it reads "Voyageur" and I believe it was built in Edmonton (SP)
Hope this helps

Thanks Gerry, Knowing the word I was able to distinguish voyageur from the sign.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:05 AM   #6

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrogeh View Post
Pleased to meet you Paul, and Sharon; You are the 212the 'currently active' Ontario based FGRV participant, I've collected on this site. Some of which also have early 13' Bolers from the Earlton plant. You'll find loads of help and advice from this site. Hope you enjoy your newfound treasure, as much as we do. We love your colour choice. Our Boler 'name plates' are cast metal, above the front and rear windows.
Thanks, I pull the boler with a 2013 Jeep Wrangler which is the same colour and yes we do get a lot of looks. I am retired now so other then camping with the grand kids we will try to get to some of the rallies this summer. Hope to meet you
Old 03-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #7

Trailer: Boler 13 ft / Casita FD
Glad I could help.
Having our first rally, the Spring Fling in New England, on May 11 -14 in Chocorua New Hampshire. Others from Ontario are attending so maybe this is one you would like to go to.
Going to be a great time.
Maybe we'll see you.
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:00 AM   #8

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Glad I could help.
Having our first rally, the Spring Fling in New England, on May 11 -14 in Chocorua New Hampshire. Others from Ontario are attending so maybe this is one you would like to go to.
Going to be a great time.
Maybe we'll see you.
Gerry we will be heading to Indiana that week but are hoping to get to boler rama in July.

Tags
boler