1990 Scamp delivered tomorrow - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-04-2013, 07:01 PM   #15
Name: Guy
Trailer: Scamp
Did a little touch up for summer use

Well it didn't take me long to figure out that the ENTIRE FLOOR! needs to be replaced. Don't get me wrong, there are parts that I was able to nail to, however the damage is extensive. So I bought a piece of plywood about 1/4 of an inch thick laid it over the existing flooring (after ripping out the stinky old carpet). Nailed it down with roofing nails and covered that with some of last years left over sticky tiles (linoleum). Now I have to wait about 10 weeks for my new covers (I tore off the old originals, I was afraid to put them under a black light. So I will finish the season with a semi new summer floor and new cushion covers. Than I will have about 8 months to ready the old gal for the unveiling summer of 2014 and consequently winter and summer launchings as my wife feels a need to get away from it all.

neauone is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off