Another early Boler in Manitoba - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #1

Name: alvin
Trailer: '72 Boler 13ft
Manitoba
Another early Boler in Manitoba

I am finally logging in to tell you all that another 68/69 Boler has joined this great group. Just registered for the Duluth Eggfest and am looking forward to it. Visited the one in St. Malo MB for the afternoon and met a great bunch. It was nice to put faces to names, as I have been following this sight for a year or so. Even got a line on a replacement louvered window that I need. My egg is of the speckled or uglyduckling type, it is over 40 yrs old and PO's have painted it many colours and it shows an assortment of them, it is just going to blossom into a great white swan sometime, I have been enjoying it way too much in last 2 years. It has taken me to various parts of MN,WI and MI and of course MB. I don't know why but I think of the north parts of the U.S. as Gods country, with Marquette, and Mackinaw Island as my faves. Although its pretty good here in Canada to. I was going to keep this short but apparently once I start talking about egg travelling I go on and on. Short history, bought egg as a '72, however after viewing much info on this sight I say it is a '68, '69 at the latest. There is no exterior lights except for tail lights, no bumper and of course the flat roof. Getting ready for eggfest I have greased it, new LED lights and license plate light and new SCAMP hinges as PO's used a gate/fence type on it. I know somebody wants pics, I will post some as soon as I figure which ones. Til then, Safe and Happy Travellin'. See some of you in Duluth.
alvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hi Alvin, welcome to FiberglassRV. Speckled Egg, Swan or ugly duckling... we love them all here!

And we're glad you decided to "really" join us
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
Welcome Alvin, See you in Duluth on Wednesday. Tony
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler