Another "Egg-Spectant" Parkliner owner! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #21

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Yeah I am mod'ing mine out lol. Since its my replacement to my lost boat home, I might as well make it cool and fun inside.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #22

Name: LaDonna
Trailer: burro trailer
Colorado
Red face travling with pets in a small trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dog House View Post
Hi, everyone!

My husband and I will pick up our new Parkliner in June. We're excited to have such an intelligently designed little egg to pull behind our Honda Odyssey, and I am thrilled to find this community of experts! We have owned a Class C and a Class A in the past, and look forward to being able to travel with our four (small) dogs once again. Does anyone out there travel with multiple dogs? We would greatly appreciate any lessons learned for life in a Parkliner!

Look forward to seeing y'all out on the road.

Dog House Cathy
am adding a pic of 2 of the boyz in a kayak in Colorado
Attached Thumbnails
Sept 2011 Rocky Mtn. Nat. Pk. 209.jpg   Sept 2011 Rocky Mtn. Nat. Pk. 625.jpg  

Sept 2011 Rocky Mtn. Nat. Pk. 661.jpg   sink dink 2012 wood's lake 298.jpg  

ladonna i. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #23

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladonna i. View Post
am adding a pic of 2 of the boyz in a kayak in Colorado
Hi...the first part of the message did not come thru...so here the rest...we travel with 3 shihtzu's (or they let us haul them around!) in a 13' ,1983 Burro.. they take turns riding on the cooler in the back seat, or lay on the life vests in the back part of the Cherokee (for kayaking or canoeing), they sleep in their own beds, with mama on the full bed (converted dinette), and they each have their own chair for outdoor lounging. They are very easy to travel with...they know they need to be off the floor when mama's cooking,etc...maybe we'll see you on the road...happy trails
Old 04-11-2013, 06:01 AM   #24

Name: Cathy
Trailer: Parkliner
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladonna i. View Post
Hi...the first part of the message did not come thru...so here the rest...we travel with 3 shihtzu's (or they let us haul them around!) in a 13' ,1983 Burro.. they take turns riding on the cooler in the back seat, or lay on the life vests in the back part of the Cherokee (for kayaking or canoeing), they sleep in their own beds, with mama on the full bed (converted dinette), and they each have their own chair for outdoor lounging. They are very easy to travel with...they know they need to be off the floor when mama's cooking,etc...maybe we'll see you on the road...happy trails
SO cute!! We have 4 westies, who are also good travelers in a car. Three of them have lived part time in a class A before, but that had lots more room. My main concern is floor space during activities like cooking, so I'm glad to hear that yours have figured that one out.

Enjoy this beautiful spring!
The Dog House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #25

Colorado
westies

would love to see pics of those precious westies (love 'em) once you've been on a trip...dogs are smarter than we think sometimes...they'll get accustomed to what's expected of them , where they're supposed to be , what a routine looks like, etc...I think they're easier to travel with than kids! Ha!

Tags
parkliner