Campground Suggestions in Southern Utah - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-20-2018, 11:42 AM   #21

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
In addition to Snow Canyon and Sand Hollow SPs, there is also Quail Creek SP not far from Sand Hollow in Hurricane. Willow Wind RV park in Hurricane also.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:07 PM   #22

Name: Robert
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Past Tents" 2018 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB SuperCrew
Arkansas
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack L View Post
I think Zion is the Crown Jewel of Utah National Parks, with Arches and Brice very close and tied for second place.
As National Parks go, we love Zion, but our favorites are Arches and Canyonlands. For dispersed camping, Canyonlands is really hard to beat. Perhaps it's that I was born and raised in Utah, and we always frequented the Moab area, but for me it's magical. Another one not to be missed is Dead Horse Point.
Old 01-20-2018, 08:20 PM   #23

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
If a big Motor Home is coming from the east and going through the Tunnel then the back up happens. Has anyone you seen the horses Head when you got from east to west? Beautiful as you all say Zion is the queen of parks. How many of you have done angel walk to the top. 2009 was my adventure doing this park, I did Bryce in the middle of winter and Brrrrrrr it was cool up there, but I think the best way to see Bryce is from the back of horse and do the horse ride down below. I agree with Canyonlands and Arches, I can forget about Bryce from the top except when there is a sprinkling of snow then it gets a bit more exciting. How many of you have gone out on the Skywalk on Indian Land? if your afraid of heights I would suggest you not to do it.
2009 in Zion I parked in the parking sites with nothing as I could do well without, also winter time and I would drive my own RV up and down the road, I like it that way better but their bus service is really good to. The bus service at the Grand Canyon is also real good.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote