Class C Motorhome to a Lil Snoozy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2018, 04:20 AM   #1

Name: Jack
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Florida
Class C Motorhome to a Lil Snoozy

Hi, we are Jack and Joan residents of the Orlando/Daytona Beach area of Florida. We have owned several motorhomes over the years Class A, B, and C.
We recently sold our 2018 Winnebago Class C (Navion Model) and purchased a used 2012 Lil Snoozy. This is our first pull behind RV.

Our Lil Snoozy is in good shape and we are working through it to adjust and update to our liking. We feel that the Fiberglass RV forum will be an excellent community to exchange information and get the most out of our travel trailer and the great outdoors.

Jack & Joan
jlferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:48 AM   #2
JBB

Name: Jan
Trailer: 2017 Lil Snoozy
South Carolina
Welcome Jack & Joan and congratulations on getting a new to you Snoozy! They are very hard to find.
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 06:14 AM   #3

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Welcome, and congratulations on the Snoozy!

I also owned a Class C at one time. Didn't enjoy the issues associated with maintaining an aging RV drivetrain, nor the caucophany of creaks and rattles of a coach in motion.

We tend to camp in one place for several days, so I like being able to unhitch and use our vehicle to explore. Downside is a bit slower pace getting to and from our destination.

Snoozy appears to have a simple, roomy design and great towing stability. Just watch those curbs, owing to the wide, outboard wheels.

Enjoy your travels!
Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:03 AM   #4

Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Florida
Thank you, Jon. We agree!
jlferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 08:14 AM   #5

Name: Donna
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlferrell View Post
Hi, we are Jack and Joan residents of the Orlando/Daytona Beach area of Florida. We have owned several motorhomes over the years Class A, B, and C.
We recently sold our 2018 Winnebago Class C (Navion Model) and purchased a used 2012 Lil Snoozy. This is our first pull behind RV.

Our Lil Snoozy is in good shape and we are working through it to adjust and update to our liking. We feel that the Fiberglass RV forum will be an excellent community to exchange information and get the most out of our travel trailer and the great outdoors.

Jack & Joan
Congrats on the find!! We are in the Sanford Orlando area... not far from you- we also found an older Snoozy a couple years ago. If you’re ever looking for a Great!!! Fiberglass / renovation/ restoration guy... we’ve got him here!! ����are you going to the rally? Would love to meet up!
DonnaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 09:31 AM   #6

Name: Ladonna
Trailer: IN the market
Pennsylvania
Congrats!!!

We purchased a used 2011 a few months ago. If you are on Facebook there is a Lil Snoozy group there as well. But this forum is fantastic! Welcome!
ladonmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 10:35 AM   #7

Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
Congrats!

Wonderful on your Snoozy? How did you find the one you bought? They do not last long. We have ours on order & are excited to take ownership!
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:45 AM   #8

Name: Joan
Trailer: 2012 Lil Snoozy
Florida
Jack and I would love to get together. Would you please be so kind as to private message one of us. Since we are new, for some reason we are not able to private message you. Thank you! Joan
MJoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:29 AM   #9

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Welcoming yet more Floridians! LilSnoozy is a great brand! DH wasn't really an ardent camper in his past (I was!) I think I am getting up to laying off the rations prior to each campout. DH vastly prefers an add hot water breakfast and a late lunch/early supper at a nice local restaurant. Harder for me as I actually broke a toe moving around in the dark once, trying to get a backpacking trip launched once without disturbing DH , and backpacked 6 miles into the Myakka River trail system with DS (before I admitted that it had to be more than just a stubbed toe)-and it took me 3 days to backpack back out, which meant we had finished our planned grub and were into our emergency supplies (not gonna tell you what our emergency grub was. It had to call for a minimum of prep and contain lots of calories but not be something that would tempt us into eating it up prior to an actual emergency that would run us late in leaving the trails)
Hope to see you around some of the FL activities this winter!
Old 08-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #10

Name: Harold
Trailer: 1975 Scamp, 13-foot
Redding, California
Registry
Welcome. I have a Scamp and have found this to be a great forum, and think you will to.
Doctor Harold is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lil snoozy