finally...I'm a member - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-04-2012, 05:23 AM   #15
Name: john
Trailer: scamp 13
in our teardrop the bed was only 46 inches wide, so we are use to that. now with the bigger camper, scamp 13 at least we don't have to get dressed and undressed laying down.

and with the couch in front , i can always sleep there if she gets to hogging the blankets.

john warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #16
Name: Pete
Trailer: 17' Casita SD
Went to the RV show and almost bought the $290,000 bus/motor home on sale for $230,000 but they said the only way they would take my home in on trade is if it had wheels on it...darn! Did see some very nice options but nothing I found interested me as much as the Scamp. Saw a 13' Scamp private owner let me see. Nice. Sorry Tony, didn't see your post til I got home. (Probably went right past your house) Jim from Scamp called today, they conveniently have a few made up and one is just what we are looking for..."It's crunch time Honey"

yyyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #17
Name: Roger
Trailer: U Hall VT
All right!
Roger Kimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #18
Name: harry
Trailer: New Parkliner owner
North Carolina
Pete- I'm BRAND NEW at fiberglass RVing, but 3 days ago, I brought home a new ParkLiner, 15', from Gibsonville,NC. Spent last night at Carolina Beach State Park, first shake down cruise. I am a HAPPY CAMPER! Brand new, with the options I got,[dual optima deep cycle batteries, dual propane tanks,AC], just under 16 grand. It has about everything I'll need, except for about a 100W solar panel on the roof! I did all the research I could, without driving all over the country, and I know dimensions and prices for new scamps,casitas,egg campers,l'il snoozies,outbacks & trilliums. you learn a TON by reading this blog! ParkLiner is 200 mis. from where I live now, and I heard about them from FGRV. I haven't downloaded any pictures yet, because I'm apparently mentally deficient or something. I plugged my camera into the laptop,Canon popped up and I transferred pictures, now I don't know where the hell they are! But, I'm 5'11", walked into my new camper wearing a fedora, and didn't come close to bumping my lid overhead. Good luck on your shopping!

harryjhere is offline   Reply With Quote