First time trailer owner going full time! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-25-2015, 04:20 PM   #21

Name: Sara
Trailer: 2005 Escape 17B
Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreengirl View Post
Thinking about you Sara and hoping that you will soon be able to get back to your little egg and on with some fun journeys.
Thank you! I'm staying focused on the fun journeys that me and my little egg will have when I'm done with treatments. It's good to have something to look forward to!
Sarandipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:24 PM   #22

Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydeen A. View Post
Sara, I do not know you but my eyes are filled with tears. I love your attitude in the words that you write. I wish for you the very best and that you will be writing soon about your travels.
Jaydeen
I'm touched by your message, Jaydeen. Thanks so much. By this time next year, I plan to be travel blogging, instead of cancer blogging!
Old 11-26-2015, 05:24 PM   #23

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Sara, I had posted a message of support also but I see that it has been deleted (by a moderator I assume and no doubt because I suggested that we all stay on topic in this thread). The off-topic messages also seem to be gone and I was not notified so I did not know until I looked that the message was gone. Just know that the message was there, and the support still is.
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:46 AM   #24

Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
Sara, I had posted a message of support also but I see that it has been deleted (by a moderator I assume and no doubt because I suggested that we all stay on topic in this thread). The off-topic messages also seem to be gone and I was not notified so I did not know until I looked that the message was gone. Just know that the message was there, and the support still is.
I'm sorry I missed your message, Gordon, and I'm glad you wrote a second one. Thank you. I'm touched by how many people on social media have taken the time to reach out and let me know they care. It's very healing! The fiberglass rv community is just that - a community. I'm looking forward to getting on the road and meeting you all in person some day.