Hello from New Crew member - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-08-2014, 01:57 PM   #1

Name: Don
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Hello from New Crew member

Hi all. I just registered and just bought my first Trillium Trailer. I am very excited. We pick it up Saturday and hope to get it into shape before the season is over. My wife and I have been camping for years dragging the kids around in a canoe. The kids are grown and went to a tent trailer. WE love the tent trailer but are now ready to take the leap into a fiberglass trailer. We camp with family who have 25' trailers and can't understand why we bought this "small" trailer. Guess we will just keep it a secret from them. Look forward to getting all the helpful hints and how to's from this experienced group.
Don ravinerat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 1995 Scamp 13
Pennsylvania
Registry
Welcome! Be sure to post lots of pictures of your new egg when you get it! Keep the secret, otherwise demand will drive prices up!
KevinPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:40 PM   #3

Ontario
Mum's the word. I just found out there are 4 people with egg trailers at work. They sure are becoming popular.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #4

Name: Jay
Trailer: Boler 1300
Ontario
Registry
Hey Don,
I completely understand how you feel. We have always travelled with a tent and a minivan and after touring Newfoundland this summer we thought a little fiberglass trailer would be great. I didn't realize they were so trendy until we started looking seriously. I drove to Northbay to pick mine up, an 11 hr round trip- and I love it. Funny thing though, I started talking about it at work and discovered other scamp and boler owners... They get it!
Jay

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Jay H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #5

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Welcome Don! We have lots of helpful people on this site. Just ask, and you will get multiple answers.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #6

Ontario
Thanks. I'll be using all the resources here to get her in ship shape condition.
Jay the trailer you bought in NB wasn't dark green with lots of wood inside was it?
Old 10-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #7

Name: Jay
Trailer: Boler 1300
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don ravinerat View Post
Thanks. I'll be using all the resources here to get her in ship shape condition.

Jay the trailer you bought in NB wasn't dark green with lots of wood inside was it?

No, it was a two tone exterior grey and kind of green with all of the interior wood painted red. I posted pics today on my "hi I am" thread. It's been on kijiji the last couple of months so it still comes up on some image searches.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
Jay H is offline   Reply With Quote