Hello From Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #1

Name: Kat
Trailer: 1974 Trillium 1300
Ontario
Hello From Ontario

Hello. I'm Kat This month my family of 3 and two dogs just bought the 2nd part of living the dream. We own a 1973 VW Westfalia for 10 years we just bought something else I always wanted a Trillium. Its a 1974 1300. it just needed a ladies touch and some love. Pretty excited to camp and enjoy Ontario and Canada more. The bus can only take us so far without worry lol. I'm wondering if anyone has one taillight cover for a 1974 1300 for sale. I just need of one to keep them original. I'm in Ontario. Thank you. Also best place you found for new vent , door hinges, new door lock my handle is broken in half, back window cover or just if u have the arm that's what is broken. We have some princess auto lights but they do not line up. We ordered another set from them coming soon so will see if they fit different. Looked on ebay no luck . do people sell parts at Bolerama in July? Thank you . looking forward to many awesome adventures.
Kat
KatnDogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:50 PM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: 1979 Boler 1700
Michigan
Registry
Kat, Paul Neumeister in Sebringville, Ont. sells new old stock Trillium taillights. He also sells other new old stock parts, and repairs fiberglass RVs. His contact information is:

A1 Auto Refinishing
345 Huron Rd, Sebringville, ON N0K 1X0
+1 519-393-6410
John in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:52 PM   #3

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
QUOTE=KatnDogs;575379]Hello. I'm Kat This month my family of 3 and two dogs just bought the 2nd part of living the dream. We own a 1973 VW Westfalia for 10 years we just bought something else I always wanted a Trillium. Its a 1974 1300. it just needed a ladies touch and some love. Pretty excited to camp and enjoy Ontario and Canada more. The bus can only take us so far without worry lol. I'm wondering if anyone has one taillight cover for a 1974 1300 for sale. I just need of one to keep them original. I'm in Ontario. Thank you. Also best place you found for new vent , door hinges, new door lock my handle is broken in half, back window cover or just if u have the arm that's what is broken. We have some princess auto lights but they do not line up. We ordered another set from them coming soon so will see if they fit different. Looked on ebay no luck . do people sell parts at Bolerama in July? Thank you . looking forward to many awesome adventures.
Kat[/QUOTE]Hi: Kat... Check with Paul Nuemeister A-1 Auto Refinishing Sebringville Ont. 519-393-6410 Last year at Bolerama he had some new/old stock Trillium rear light units. Don't know if he has any left.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:09 PM   #4

Ontario
Thank you

Thank you. We will give him a call tomorrow and cross fingers. If not We will install the other temporary ones and then look at Bolerama
Old 03-10-2016, 06:11 PM   #5

Michigan
Registry
The door hinges can be purchased from:

Team Trillium Manufacturing
235095 Range Road 284 Rocky View County, AB
1-587-998-3929
trilliumtrailers@gmail.com

OR

Trillium RV.com
8776 E. Shea Blvd.; # 106-515
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
775: 443-8946
Parts@TrilliumRV.com
Old 03-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #6

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Hi Kat - Welcome to the Ontario FGRV crowd. We are about 150 strong, and many are available to help, and advise. And I'll add another Kudo to the suggestion to see Paul, in Sebringville, especially for all things FGRV. He does work for many Ontario, and upper-USA clients, and me,too.
bullfrogeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:00 AM   #7

Ontario
Got hooked up

Thank you everyone for warm welcome. We drove up to see Paul On Saturday and we picked up some sweet new old stock tailights yippee! Also bought 30 foot roll of inside trim for my missing pieces and a sweet door window. As my trillium only has a peep hole. We think the window will help brighten it up inside. Much more we could of bought..... We will be seeing him at Bolerama for any other needs. and come end of season see about him redoing all our windows Great drive out Stratford way from hamilton. We were in awe of the ice storm they had few days before all the trees were covered in ice and sagging breaking and down trees everywhere Lots of damage and power out in places. Come on Spring I have work to do. So now we will re wire our friend coming to help us and add the tail lights. Need to sort out the vent leak issue. PO did a hack job with black seal stuff up top..... its a 9.5 x 9.5 so paul suggested just cutting it fit the newer 14 inch vents and get rid of all the crap PO left. So thats a project soon right now I have a tarp over it and thats helping. Will be ordering hinges online for door so they look pretty and on the hunt for our door handle. Paul said they do not make anymore but we could keep eye on ebay etc. Waiting for a nice day to bath it for the first time. The PO didnt care to much about looks he used it to fish camp in and didnt upgrade anything recently. there is a clear layer of something around bellyband someone applied and looks sloppy top and bottom so looking forward to removing that and cleaning up her outside. My trillium has the snaps out front for the add room tent. Nope It did not come with trailer too bad. No awning but I am going to to try to sew one up. I bought a vintage trailer awning on roller on kijiji guy wanted 125 i talk him down to 25 it was my Birthday and he liked me but being on a roller I am going to cut it and hem a cord into or Looks like there is a rubber part stuck in my track from a previous awning that slid threw so on a nice day going to pull it out and dig out my powerful singer and see about sewing onto that rubber pc and re use it. if not Ill go the rope route. Being its aleady a awning it has grommet holes on sides for lead lines. Its a 10 foot stripped green white awning so I may have to adjust the width size too to fit my track. ..... Heres hoping and waiting for nice day. I could not of bought the awning fabric for 25 so I am hoping all works out Happy to have tail lights now its pretty much on the road from here. yippee
Old 03-28-2016, 02:50 PM   #8

Michigan
Registry
Taillights from Paul...

Kat, I'm glad to hear that Paul N. was able to help you! He has been very helpful to us in revamping our Boler (he installed a new axle and brakes), and the Trillium 4500 (sold us new old stock taillights). He has the experience, the know how, and parts. Good luck with your projects!
Old 04-24-2016, 03:15 PM   #9

Ontario
almost there.

Yay productive weekend has us almost there. Installed new old stock tailights. New wiring installed, fixed back window cover , New tires, new spare, window pane fixed, new beautiful counter top made by my bro. Goong fir full counter space as we wont be cooking much and if we do we have a induction burner we bought we can use safley. Hes also making new table and cupboard doors for me. Have to pull out stove , sink, fridge , heater and replace with electric ones we have. And add click wood floor right now just fiberglass green. Oh ya the vent replacement as we have a leak almost on the road. Need warm day to give it a good bath and wax too happy camping
Old 04-25-2016, 07:25 AM   #10

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
Hi KatnDogs! I love Ontario Have a cousin in Thunder Bay and I took my Boy Scout troop to Atikokan High Adventure Canoe Base twice- 1999 and 2006. I am in awe of your rehabbing abilities! Hope to drag DH up that way one of these days...
Old 04-26-2016, 04:46 AM   #11

Ontario
Hello and thank you. I love Ontario. Hoping to camp soon in trillium. Really love ontario and want to explore it more with my own eyes. have not been out east so we are hoping to go in july for a week. My son is also in scouts he really enjoys it. He has some great camping memories. And when he camps with troop it gives mom n dad time to themselves to camp alone too. Having the Trilium is great cause hes getting older now and soon it will just be us n dogs traveling. We will enjoy our days camping now camping with him as long as we can
Old 04-26-2016, 08:59 AM   #12

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Hi Kat - If you're looking for additional motivation to 'discover' Ontario - you might want to consider 'geocaching'. There are hundreds (thousands !) of geocaches located in all 52 'counties and districts' of Ontario, just waiting to be found and logged. We've 'cached' in all 52, and then expanded into the US of A, and Europe, etc. It's a great personal sport, done at your own leisure and pace - and once beyond the big smoke, it leads you to some great camping areas too !