Hello from the Florida Space Coast! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #15

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
You may want to visit the Snoozy factory in St Matthews SC, and the Parkliner just west of Fayetteville, NC. Both of them have a more highly engineered underside that reduces sway. The storage in the Parkliner in amazing! I went with the Snoozy as I am planning on turning the large basement into Cat Central. (I have 4 now! The 10 week old kitten was hand delivered- put inside the house and the door slammed shut about 3 weeks ago!)

Old 08-04-2016, 06:17 AM   #16

Name: Mae
Trailer: Currently shopping
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by annieo View Post
I also am new into the FGRV market I do love the casita and skamp but I am really really head over heals for the lil snoozy. have only been around since 2011 I think but my parents went to nc for a trip and stopped in the factory for me and spoke with owner richard. I love the new upgrades made and an definitely saving for mine. 2016 is higher off the ground, holding tanks now not below the frame tail lights now incorporated into the trailer not sticking out, and a few other things i dont remember at the moment. may want to check them out also. no propane inside is not an issue for me as I cook outside anyway, but you can cook by electric burners or skillet inside.
Learn something new everyday, had not heard of this brand before... We also never cook inside camper so no propane is actually a plus. Although when we had our pop up the fridge was 3way and the propane sure was nice for that.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:30 AM   #17

Name: Mae
Trailer: Currently shopping
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
You may want to visit the Snoozy factory in St Matthews SC, and the Parkliner just west of Fayetteville, NC. Both of them have a more highly engineered underside that reduces sway. The storage in the Parkliner in amazing! I went with the Snoozy as I am planning on turning the large basement into Cat Central. (I have 4 now! The 10 week old kitten was hand delivered- put inside the house and the door slammed shut about 3 weeks ago!)
Ooh the Parkliner has queen bed! So many choices, is a good thing! Now to go check out the Snoozy....
Old 08-04-2016, 06:48 AM   #18

Name: Eddie
Trailer: Casita Indy.
Virginia
I was able to visit the Snoozy and Parkliner factory in the same day.
Eddie