Hello from Winnipeg! New Boler owner - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2014, 10:45 AM   #1

Name: Leanne
Trailer: 1968 13ft Boler
Manitoba
Hello from Winnipeg! New Boler owner

Hi everyone!

My husband and I just purchased our first camper trailer, a 1969 13ft Boler! She is in pretty good shape, but we would like to do a lot of work to her. A great new hobby for us.

I look forward to chatting with you all in the future, and picking your brains when we (inevitably) get stuck on this project.

I've added a quick shot of the Boler after we pulled it into the driveway yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
boler.jpg  
thelucaslodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:38 AM   #2

Name: Carl
Trailer: 1994 Scamp 16
Arkansas
Boler

Welcome! Your camper looks great! Hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun camping and traveling!!!!
Nut501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #3

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
You should bring it out to St Malo Provincial Park the 3rd weekend of August for the 5th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally. The trailer tour on Saturday afternoon will fill your head with ideas. I have had 2 Bolers completely apart and and know them inside out. I also know lots of sources for parts and what not that can help you out.

Open to all Boler, Trillium, Surfside, Scamp, Ventura, Teardrops welcome as well, ect….

Dates: August 15 to 17, 2014

Location: St Malo Provincial Park; located 45 minutes South of Winnipeg and 45 minutes North of the Canada/USA border on Highway 59. This park has a nice beach area along with hiking and biking trails. There are modern washrooms and showers and the small town of St Malo is within one mile.

We will be using Bay 11 for electrical and Section A for Non-electrical again this year for the Rally. This is a popular park in Southern Manitoba so please make your reservations as early as possible so that some people will not be in other areas of the park like last year.

Reservations at the Parks Website are now open, the link to the reservation site is http://prspub.gov.mb.ca/

If you plan to attend the event please see theRALLY CALENDAR on the http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/ website and RSVP to me or email me from this ad.

More info to follow as we get closer to the event.

Thank you from your hosts
Rick Mooyman
Roland Hoffman
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #4

Name: Leanne
Trailer: 1968 13ft Boler
Manitoba
Hi Rick! We saw that and are definitely interested. We are a little backwards though, we don't actually have a tow vehicle yet haha. We may just come out without the trailer to check out the others and meet some new people. Thanks!
thelucaslodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #5

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
You will be most welcome to come to the trailer tour. I just sent you a private message with contact info if you need help with anything.

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler