Hello - This is Shawn from Winnipeg...
I just purchased a 74 Boler
and I am excited to get started working on it.
I've wanted one since I saw the Bee 2gether Boler
rentals office at the forks.
It's in original condition white and gold.
Some issues that will need attention:
- The only lights that work on the trailer are the tail lights
- The ensolite foam is in good shape, but seems to be lifting in places (back passenger side) is some separation normal over time?
- Had a three way fridge, but it doesn't work.
- Just discovered that the "furnace" is actually just a shell...no guts
- The upper cabinets do not have a support bar. It looks like they never did. I've seen pictures of the twisted iron support, but this one doesn't even have holes where it should be. Did some come without?
- All of the screws / washers holding the Boler to the frame at the front were floating around in the storage area (They seem to have rattled loose?)
Good news though...The door isn't sagging! And there is no gap at the bottom. Keeping this piece of good news in mind as I discover other issues...
I've already found tons of useful info on the forums. I see that Raya also had the same issue with the frame when she purchased her Boler. Nice to know I am not alone. It freaked me out a bit
Anyway the journey begins. I spent most of today pulling wires. - First job - get all the lights