Hello, New and excited!!! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-05-2016, 02:42 AM   #15
Name: Lynn
Trailer: Casita Spirit 16'
There is an 18 ft Burro advertised on here that claims to be 1200 lbs - I asume that is empty and dry and a low ball estimate. It has no bathroom but u can do with a porto potty if u camp in campgrounds. The goucho in the front can be the baby's bed with one of those guard sides you slide under the cushions. And if the front goucho has a lifting back, you'll have bunks when the next baby comes.

I got a 16ft Casita with bunks front and side ao we can sleep 4 and leave the dinette up all the time. It feels both cozy and roomy. The Casita is heavier than the Burro (at 1600 lbs empty,l partly because the walls are carpeted. The Burro walls are smooth, washable fiberglass. Glad it didnt come on the market before I bought mine las fall or I would have given up the extra 2 bunks for the maintenance free walls inside and the wider body.

If you think you are going to be on the edge of the limit when towing, dont get a bath, dont port any water or wood, and dont carry heavy things like cast iron pots. Good luck!

Lynn in Indiana
Indiana Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off