Hi from Brandon, Manitoba - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #15

Name: Rick
Trailer: 1971 Boler 13' / 2013 Ford Escape
Manitoba
Registry
Congrats on your purchase. Nice pics. Hope to see you at the Manitoba meet in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by grossg View Post
Thanks Donna! And thanks for your advice so far Tell me if you have any problems seeing these.
72 Boler | Facebook

Old 02-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #16

Name: Roland
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13ft
Manitoba
Registry
Well done Glen! Keep us up to date on your plans and we will see you this summer!
Roland

Quote:
Originally Posted by grossg View Post
Thanks Donna! And thanks for your advice so far Tell me if you have any problems seeing these.
72 Boler | Facebook

Old 02-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #17

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Welcome from the east coast, Nova Scotia. Glad you found your nest egg. It looks very nice. I located my 74 Aer-Flo 1000 kg 13R model last August on the Kiijjii website for Cape Breton. We are going to PEI meet in July maybe if you are heading down this way you and your family could come on over for some hospitality.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #18

Name: Randy
Trailer: 1975 Boler 1300
Alberta
Registry
That is a good looking Boler. Seems you will be ready to go when we leave the deep freeze behind. Nice find. If you do make a trip to Calgary this summer and would like to meet another Boler owner, drop me a note. Right now I have a very strong urge to tow mine around and it will be on the road by then.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #19

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy D. View Post
That is a good looking Boler. Seems you will be ready to go when we leave the deep freeze behind. Nice find. If you do make a trip to Calgary this summer and would like to meet another Boler owner, drop me a note. Right now I have a very strong urge to tow mine around and it will be on the road by then.
Hi Randy D

Thanks for the invite. We may be heading that way next summer so we should keep in touch. You could show us around the place. I keep watching my egg all tucked in the snow. oh! how I can't wait till spring.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:01 AM   #20

Name: Glen
Trailer: 72 13' Boler
Manitoba
@Rick - I will be at the MB meet for sure. My family in Winnipeg rave about St. Malo. I think I'm going to have to go and scope it out in May or June!
@Alison - Thanks! Don't tell my wife yet, but its going to get a paint job The closest I'll get to you is the meet in Ontario. My family camped just South of the Long Beach Conservation Area, last year with four other families. 16 of us took over 5 camping spots altogether at Turkey Point
@Randy - As I said at the start of my post, I will be out to Calgary this year Love your pics in your Trailer Profile. Very nicely redone