MFF

Name: Marie-France ;)
Trailer: Boler-1300 1979
Quebec
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyL View Post
Salut Marie-France!

I do speak French but I cannot understand the French of Quebec...

...but I can only pick up a word or two, which is a good thing, considering it is rude.
I am sure you will enjoy your Boler and maybe someday, we will meet at a rally and you can help me understand the French of Quebec.
Hi!
For sure French is not easy and depending which part of Quebec we go, I have some problems to . Expressions are so "typical". Even tourists from France cannot understand us !!! But it's true for us too .

Bye the way, I'm thicking that is going to be very good practice for me to write here. In my "every day life", never I have to write or speek in English, just reading...

And yes, we'll surely go to some rally !

Old 04-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #16

Name: Normand
Trailer: Trillium 5500 1980
Bonjour Marie-France, je suis de la région de Mont-Tremblant (St-Faustin).

Camping is very popular in Quebec. We have now a local Bolerama each year since 2010. Some also participate to the Ontario Bolerama.

Last year (second edition) we had a little more than a 100 participants. And it will surely be much more this year. Right now there are 93 people that already subscribed. I don' know if a 150 participants Bolerama is a big one but it will surely reach that figure as it is scheduled for September.

I have a Trillium 5500 and there was 6 of them at the 2011 Bolerama. Sure that was an international record! :-) The total production was around 65...

Marie-France will surely be there?!

-------------

Here are some pictures (quite many as a matter of fact) and video :

https://picasaweb.google.com/106851913680768573448/BoleramaQuebec2011TrilliumEtAutresRoulottes

Bolerama Quebec 2011

And the 2012 Website :

Bolerama Quebec 2012

Old 04-09-2012, 04:18 PM   #17

Name: Diane
Trailer: Boler 77
Quebec
Allo Marie-France, nous sommes de St-Jean-sur-Richelieu et nous avons acheté une Boler 1977 il y a 3 semaines... Peut-être qu'on peut s'aider?
Old 04-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #18
MFF

Quebec
Registry
Moi je suis de Boisbriand !

@Normand
Hi!
We went at our first Bolerama last September at Pierreville without any FGRV ! We went for the Saturday afternoon only...just looking and asking (so many) questions ! For sure, if it's all ok with our "setup" we plan to be there ! It was so amazing to see all that littles eggs at the same place

@Diane
Allo !
We just purchased our Boler 79 last Sunday ! And yes..."2 têtes valent mieux qu'une" for the reno !!! You can just send me a private message...
Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #19

Name: Anne
Trailer: Boler 75
Quebec
Smile It's a small world after all!

Salut Marie-France,
I am also from Montreal's Noth Shore.. Lorraine more exactly. Hope you have fun with your Boler, I have had mine for 2 years now and still very much loving the experience!

I will also be at the Bolerama in Stoneham, my first experience. Hope to see you there too.

There is anoter Boler in Lorraine, I wonder if the owners are registered here? That would be funny!

@Normand! I will see you there then!
Annie
Old 04-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
MFF

Quebec
Registry
Anne ! You are my neighbor !!!

Fun to know that some people close to us have a Boler too! And we are going to make our inscription for the Bolerama 2012... See you there !
Old 04-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #21

Name: Roland
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13ft
Manitoba
Registry
Welcome MFF

Great to have you on board. My French is a little rusty but you will find many helpful and friendly people here so ask away.

If interested, we are having a Rally in St Malo, Provincial park in Manitoba in August...check it out in the Rally forum.

Take care!