Hi Sabastian and welcome to the group,
You might get more replies if you give us some more information such as:
1.What condition? Do you want a real fixer, a "needs refurbishing" or a turnkey?
2.How old is acceptable, the 16' has been around for over 35 years, and there are a lot of them out there from day one.
3. Will you consider makes other than Scamp
? There are least 6 other 16'ers out there.
4. What will you be towing with? These FGRV's are light
, but not like a feather that some think. There are a lot of 4 cylinder and some 6 cylinder vehicles that can't pull a loaded 16'er. Look in the General Chat forum for a table of real world weights.
5. What is your approximate price range? For a bargain you will have to be faster than a lot of peeps in your area, many FGRV's are sold the first day an ad is posted.
6. How far can you travel to inspect/pick-up? Many consider a 500 mile range to be a good number, especially on the east coast where there aren't as many available.
7. And last, what do you have to barter with? Gold coins, small diamonds, a Harley Davidson pan-head, a 1964 Mustang, your first born son, or a complete remodel of a kitchen. All of the preceding have been offered in the past.....