Hi I am - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2017, 07:08 PM   #1

Name: Judith
Trailer: 1984 Sportsmaster
California
Hi I am

Hello, I am Judy Blinkenberg, Blinkey for short. My husband is Jim. We live full time in a regular RV and I am looking for a fiberglass trailer. I look forward to your information.
Blinkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 09:24 PM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet (want 13 ft fiber glass
Registry
Welcome to the FGRV forum. Could you give us some information as to what size fiberglass trailer you will needing, and such things that you can liver without and what you absolutely can NOT live without, and what tow vehicle will you be using. Happy shopping.
Dave & Paula
David B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #3

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
rigs

Judith

welcome to this board nice place as to your new trailer or whatever home is where the heart is. if you are getting along ok with your present rig then by all means stay with it.

I had an A-Liner I had big-time back surgery and now I cannot lift the panels on the A-Liner so what to do? I found Scamp compact trailers since we were in a small rig we chose a used 13f Scamp. We have done some improvements well to us and have taken it trouting 2x to Bennett Springs State Park, Mo.

Saying this we are boonedockers no bathroom, no shower no water dropping from time to time because our tanks are full. We have taken long trips with the A-Liner staying at the Walmarts for the night then moving on sort of like a motel on wheels but not the 70k motel on wheels.

Even though we cannot spend all the money we have we continue to be frugal in our spending not for everyone I know. You can get Scamps full boat but that is not the way we like to camp. We were tenters for 41 years have tented all 50 states lots of them many times, plus we have tented Europe four times. what a place Europe is!

I like the 13f Scamp it is easy to tow, easy to park and fits our lifestyle just right. Good luck in your decision!

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:46 PM   #4

Name: Judith
Trailer: 1984 Sportsmaster
California
Thank you so very much for your wise words. My husband has said no to my Casita, as he feels we have too much "stuff." He has the back of the truck full of his things. I will decide if I'm going to sew or not. I'm expecting some funds in January. I will decide then.
Blinkey69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 PM   #5
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Hi, Judy! Welcome to FiberglassRV.com. We're glad you found us. Lots of choices in fiberglass, if you're not set on a new one. Full-timing (especially with a sewing machine) narrows the field a bit, but there are some possibilities... Have fun on your research!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote