Hi I am ActionJ from Stratford Ontario - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-08-2017, 08:43 AM   #1

Name: Paul
Trailer: Looking for the NEST
Ontario
Hi I am ActionJ from Stratford Ontario

Have been following the NEST and it led me to this Forum. There was another link that led me to Oliver FG trailers.....and am enjoying being here. A wealth of material and reading options!
ActionJ-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:14 AM   #2

Name: mark
Trailer: ,Retro by Riverside RV
California
WELCOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionJ-2012 View Post
Have been following the NEST and it led me to this Forum. There was another link that led me to Oliver FG trailers.....and am enjoying being here. A wealth of material and reading options!
Welcome Paul. I am relatively new here and to FT. What is the NEST? A forum, publication?

Good luck on your search!

Mark
MK Evenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:40 AM   #3

Name: Dave
Trailer: 13' 1973 Boler - tow/2017 Colorado Crew-Cab
Ontario
Registry
Hi Paul; Welcome, to yet another Ontarioan, on the FGRV site. I have a list of just over 200 'currently active' participants to this forum, throughout Ontario. Most are quite willing to 'help' you in your quest for a molded FG camping unit. Both 'Nest' and 'Oliver' units are somewhat scarce in this neck of the woods. 'Bolers and Trilliums' are somewhat more common, along with Scamps, Bigfoots, and Casitas. Surely you must already know that you live only a few km. from one of the most knowledgeable FGRV shops, serving Ontario, and many northern States. Be sure to look up the 'FGRV guru', Paul Nuemeister, at 'A-1 Auto', in Sebringville.
Old 04-08-2017, 11:07 AM   #4

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Hi I am ActionJ from Stratford Ontario

Nests are really scarce... as they haven't been made. Yet. It's a prototype of a monocoque molded trailer designed by member Robert Johans. The design was acquired by Airstream. Last word was they plan to start selling it sometime this year.

There's a long thread on the prototype build. If you search on "Nest trailer" it should turn up.
Jon in AZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 04:09 PM   #5

Name: Paul
Trailer: Looking for the NEST
Ontario
Nest and Other Fiberglass units

Have been following a good number of Fiberglass units and am very familiar with the Build Post that is here by Robert thru his development of the NEST! Also have been hounding Airstream every chance I get to find out their plans for the NEST. Can-Am RV is my dealer of Choice and have hounded them as well. As I am not convinced that I want a Caravan as of yet, going to wait and see! Have also contacted Oliver for a connection with anyone in Canada that has purchased their product and got it over the border. May just bite the bullet and buy a Pleasure-Way Plateau XLMB and drive off into the Sunset. Thanks for the Response, and yes am familiar with Paul N.
ActionJ-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote