Hi I am New & searching for information - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2015, 05:55 PM   #1

Name: Tia "Trixy Rose"
Trailer: KenCraft Fiberglass
Arizona
Question Hi I am New & searching for information

Hello, I recently purchased (for less to nothing) a 1974 Ken-Craft fiberglass trailer. I don't know if it is considered a travel trailer though as it is 8' by 32' with two self tip-outs, and there is no self containment for sewer or water and no propane lines. I suspect it may be considered a park model.

I have been looking from site to site on the internet trying to find a floor plan to this as I am wanting to fix it up, with the possibility of adding self containment for fresh water, grey water and sewage.

Can anyone please help me or at the very least send me in the right direction? Like I said it is a Ken-Craft Fiberglass. That is what is posted on the side of the trailer.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Tia AKA "TrixyRose" in Arizona
TrixyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:22 PM   #2

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
When I entered Ken-Craft Trailer into Google Images I got about a bazillion hits, try here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=kenc...NOC4AEfNN3M%3A

If you click on an image that looks like like yours you will get a link to the source of the pic. That may help you find what you need. I see that there is also some literature shown.

I see that some of them are travel trailer size and some of them have molded fiberglass components, but I didn't see any that are what we call Molded Fiberglass RV's (FGRV's) which is what this site is mostly (?) about. However, if you go to the bottom of this page and click on the red "RV & Travel Trailer" button, you will get a listing of sister sites that may have more help for what you want to do.

Let us know what you find.

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #3

Name: Kathy
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Washington
Registry
Hmmm, I think Ken Crafts had fiberglass roofs (and sometimes fiberglass fronts and backs), but the sides were aluminum. Does your trailer look anything like this - http://1968kencraftvintagetrailer.wo...s.com/gallery/

That one was for sale through the Tin Can Tourists site. You might have better luck getting info from them. Tin Can Tourists
Evergreengirl is offline   Reply With Quote

« New member | Hello! »