Hi, I am Patricia from Manitoba Interlake - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #15

Name: Patricia
Trailer: 1975 Ventura
Manitoba
If I manage to go for Saturday, where do I go? Can I just go into the campground? Will there be signs?
I really hope I can make it.
By the way, I have another thread going for my renovation, simply called Ventura Reno if any one wants to see where I am at with redoing my trailer. I should try to find a way to combine the two threads.

Old 07-20-2016, 09:22 PM   #16

Name: Roland
Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13ft
Manitoba
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia D. View Post
If I manage to go for Saturday, where do I go? Can I just go into the campground? Will there be signs?
I really hope I can make it.
By the way, I have another thread going for my renovation, simply called Ventura Reno if any one wants to see where I am at with redoing my trailer. I should try to find a way to combine the two threads.
Patricia if you are coming to the rally just for the day on Saturday then go to Ricks site which is F4 and this is where we do registration, I or Rick should be there for more info.
Follow the camping signs in the park and stop at the park office for directions or to get a map. The trailer tour is early afternoon so you may want to get there just before lunch.
If you want to camp then sections F or G are quite good and have a lot of Vintage campers around this area. Reservations for camp sites are made by phone or the online service for the Provincial Campgrounds.
Hope to see you there.
Roland

Old 07-21-2016, 10:47 AM   #17

Name: Jack
Trailer: in the market
Idaho
Welcome! check out Servicing Stop as they fix anything and everything to do with cars and have a brilliant service, they pick your car up, fix it and drop it back off! Plus 50% off your service!