Hi, I am Paul from just outside St. John's Newfoundland - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
Name: Paul
Trailer: Trillium Jubilee '79

I'm sitting here reading and coping with having to go back to work in the morning. We're gonna fondly miss the adventures of the last 4 weeks. Have to plan ahead for our weekends to make the most of our short summer. However, I expect a great fall this year.

Re: Travel to NL in the past, have you been here in spring, summer or fall or a combination of the three?

Terranovafox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #16
Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Thanks Paul. We've come once in September and four times in the spring, We usually arrive in May and leave in July. May has been a fine time to start.

It's a wonder to me that I didn't realize how much not working would mean to me. it's turned out to be a magnifcent change.

Norm and Ginny

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:39 PM   #17
Name: Paul
Trailer: Trillium Jubilee '79
My dad always said that, "If you enjoy what you do you'll never have to work a day in your life." Fortunately for me I really enjoy what I do. However, transitioning back to work is a significant change in mindset. All said, I can't believe today has come and is almost Gone! Where did it go? :-)

Spring (May) is a good time to visit. Being the early bird you set your own pace without having to beat the crowd, that is until the Victoria Day weekend (24 th of May) a.k.a. As the official start of the camping season.

Real wealth (e.g. health, family, friends, good clothes (for the weather) a safe place to lay your head) are all the better fed on a diet of adventure and curiosity.

Terranovafox is offline   Reply With Quote