Hi I am Tim - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2016, 08:41 AM   #1

Name: Tim
Trailer: Casita
Georgia
Hi I am Tim

My wife and I got a Casita Travel Trailer (17' Liberty Deluxe) in June 2013. We hit the road and have been out there ever since. We are retired from public education.There have been wonderful adventures ever since and we have seen much of North America and met many wonderful people. (Yes, they do exist and, not surprisingly, in large numbers!) Pulling with a Tundra we have put over 80,000 miles on our tow n trailer.

I have mixed emotions as we begin our fourth and last year as full timers. My lady wants a feeling of permanence. I am happy she has enjoyed our travels. She originally signed on for two years but loved it so much extended for another and has agreed to our upcoming fourth year. She says we will still travel only shorter trips but I have doubts about that.

I hope to share information and more here. I am so new I must find out what I can share. I do post on the Casita Group on Facebook and am a member of the Casita Forum. I have already had positive contacts here with offers of information as we plan to travel to the Maritime Provinces in the next few months. Our pace of travel is restful as we seldom do more that 250 miles a day and often less than that.
We have wintered in Florida the last three years and hope to try the Southwest next winter.
Blessings to all, and HAPPY TRAILS!
Tim
1Puremature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
Once y'all experience winter in the southwest, you may want to continue your travels for a few more years! ! Very addictive scenery!

Anne H
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote