Hi, Karl from La Pine Oregon - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-15-2015, 11:35 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Karl
Trailer: Westfalia
Oregon
Hi, Karl from La Pine Oregon

I am a new member here, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 30+ year mechanic with lots of small RV and campervan experience. I hope I might be of assistance in heating and refrigeration, battery systems etc. as these are areas of my expertise.
I am the sole distributor distributor for Propex Heatsource forced-air propane furnaces, which are perfect for these small campers, and also a reseller for Truckfridge/Indel/Vitrifrigo refrigerators. I hope I can be of help in these forums even though my primary camper is a 28 year old VW Westfalia and Mercedes Sprinter I am currently building.

Karl Mullendore
westyventures.com
Westyventures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:20 PM   #2

Name: Francois
Trailer: Bigfoot
British Columbia
Registry
Welcome....

I'm sure you must be doing good business with the Propex line.....one of my pet peaves is how ineffecient my Atwood "Hydro-flame" is...man, all it seems to put out is lukewarm air (takes forever to bring temp. up in the trailer)...meanwhile you go outside and stand by the exhaust and it's bloody HOT out there.....the pure definition of "ineffecient" in my book....

I'll live with it for one more year....and then if I can't stand it anymore I'll spring for a Propex.....IF nothing else blows up in the meantime (just so many trailer bucks to go around)...cheers, F
Attached Thumbnails
furna2.jpg   furnace.jpg  

Franswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Name: Karl
Trailer: Westfalia
Oregon
Yes - noisy, 75% efficiency, space hog - all of the things the Propex solves.
Westyventures is offline   Reply With Quote