I have no idea how you figure out which one to buy! Hi from So. Calif. - Page 7 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-03-2017, 08:57 AM   #85

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Lisa we are also big boonedockers you know the term we pride ourselves on saving money thus we stay at the walmarts a lot. we stay at state parks in the tenting section more our type people again that just us as we tented for 41 years every state and Europe 4 times. at 75 I have to get my health better I want to go back again not with the scamp of course.

As you run your scamp you will learn so many things and if you have a question blast away I will help. just have fun out there!

Old 10-03-2017, 08:59 AM   #86

Name: Lisa
Trailer: 1992 Scamp 13'
California
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0wtz View Post
Lisa I can take fun I can take about anything
Whew! Glad you can, because I got worried that I offended you as I was poking fun at ya after I clicked the send button.

Noooo don't feel badly about that extra 1K you spent. Mine is a 1992 and does have an issue or two. I have a short in my 12volt wire somewhere and there was some fiberglass damage in the wheel well where the former owner had a tire blowout. I'd have happily paid more if mine didn't have those.

Yes, I agree these are fun!!!!!

Old 10-03-2017, 09:29 AM   #87

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
Liza thanks for your reply do you have someone handy do you know an electrian friend? I suggest you learn where you innards are on your camper my converter is in the back corner right side under the bed. did you know that?

you need to learn also get yourself one of those free multimeters at H/F and study how that meter works it will become your friend I use mine all the time to track down things. you sound real handy.

Our Stevie what can I say its not perfect but nothing major like you have listed maybe I got a good deal after all. Ha ha who knows.

Keep posting keep having fun I am here to help if I can!

bob