... Can I quit ?? !
wow... this project has been alot to take on. I know why this 68 looks different and fiberglass on bottom doesnt flow up to the front tongue back hitch like the new ones. Well I fixed that! I added new fiberglass to all lower corner shaped and grinded- skim coat with bondo. What a difference.
Registered as what it it should be a 1968
- Personalized license
- Finished the front dinette
- Painted the interior (left the original fiberglass interior - as it didn't have ensolite or whatever its called)
- Sealed the floor
- Primed exterior
- New tongue & jack
- New front & back tinted windows
- Fixed entrance wood floor & sealed
- POR 15 the frame
- New back lights
... going broke... haha lol
Finally ready for exterior paint
So I have 2 questions ?????
1) New door handles ? where to buy from - vintage trailer???
2) Since the 68 had a different bumper that comes out (made out angle iron)
Does any one have a template of the round bumpers ?? Im thinking I would like to change it ... if not this year the next.
Thanks soooo much !!!