The picture of the trailer is after I just brought it home. Most work I done was fixing the interior and resealing the windows
. It will be getting a paint
job this spring. I did change axle
and put in electric brakes
because I tow it with a small SUV. (Not necessary according to the people who installed it.) This thing pulls nicely; don't even feel it (except when going up a big hill). I have to keep an eye on the engine RPM and the temperature gauge. Big difference to the Appache fold-up tent trailer I had many years ago. I was pulling that with a P/U truck; that thing weighs 3,000lb.
As per Mike's post regarding getting a window from Europe; just costly and a lot of hassles. I fixed the crack using some super glue I brought at sportman show in Toronto. Expensive but it's holding so far.