New Fiberstream Owner in PA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2011, 07:36 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 1972
Registry
New Fiberstream Owner in PA

Guys I bought it off (?) of held it for 5 mths till I made the trip from Pennsylvania to Oregon!! I just got back last night...and I couldn't be happier! Pulled that Fiberstream across country, not even knowing it was behind me!!! I love it!
Now...onto restoring it...
Cyndivg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
Score!!!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #3

Trailer: 76 Honey Neonex Boler
Registry
Congrats! Now the real fun begins making it your own. Don't forget pictures of the restoration.
Karen L W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #4

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
That's awesome. People thought I was nuts making a 2400 mile round trip to get my Burro - I like that I can now point out your cross-country voyage to make people think I'm sane by comparison!
jen b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:50 PM   #5

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
We went a good distance for our UHaul. If you want it, you do it. Besides, it is an excuse to camp in it (assuming the trailer is useable).

If you limit your area, it only makes a hard find harder.

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #6

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hello and Welcome to the forum and Egg ownership. We only traveled to Delaware for ours... But nice to meet a neighbor. We live in NJ and hope to see you at the Pocono rally in July, I pm'ed you the information

Don
Don W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #7

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
We didn't even LEAVE Delaware to pick up our Burro. Well, it was 190 mi. round trip and I had to go to Walmart for magnetic lights, which was not my best moment perhaps. I did once think of driving to some place on the west end of the Erie Canal to look at an ancient "canned ham" (no names but the one with wings like wing-ed Mercury). Glad I didn't; polyester eggs leak but not enuf to need a dive mask and fins.

Hey Jen, I've been following Rucio's progress. Will you make it to the Delaware Water Gap rally that Don W. is talking about?

jack
rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:26 PM   #8

Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit View Post
We didn't even LEAVE Delaware to pick up our Burro. Well, it was 190 mi. round trip and I had to go to Walmart for magnetic lights, which was not my best moment perhaps. I did once think of driving to some place on the west end of the Erie Canal to look at an ancient "canned ham" (no names but the one with wings like wing-ed Mercury). Glad I didn't; polyester eggs leak but not enuf to need a dive mask and fins.

Hey Jen, I've been following Rucio's progress. Will you make it to the Delaware Water Gap rally that Don W. is talking about?

jack
Yup, Jack, I'm planning to attend. You? I'd love to see your big Burro! (okay, that sounds dirty but you know what I mean)
Old 04-13-2011, 04:56 PM   #9

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware

Jen: Great. We will be there. You and your dad are absolutely goofy/brave for towing in the weather in your fotos on the Restoring Rucio thread. Well, the devil loves a coward also so you have to grit your teeth and make a move sometime. Glad it's working out and I think you have more tenacity when faced with those little "surprises" after the buy than I would have. Mine has it's share of problems also; most cosmetic but some functional and structural. I don't even want to know about the floor (roll eyes) as the glass looks good underneath. See you there and we will look over each other's donkeys (I think that was the CB lingo for the trailer in tractor/trailer but I'm not sure. I read one of your posts re: Rucio and there I think you gave us a name for ours. May call it "Good Egg" if I get done fixing by July; "Eggasperation" if I don't. Apology to the OP for walking around in his thread; enthusiasm sometimes rides and lets courtesy walk.

jack
rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #10

Pennsylvania
Registry
Ha, enjoyment of a crackpot scheme is just the way of our people. July donkey tours coming up, and I love your name options! I think any war stories must be traded in Eggsasperanto.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #11

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndivg11 View Post
Pulled that Fiberstream across country, not even knowing it was behind me!!! I love it!
Awesome. We all are here to help in that restoration, just ask!

Tags
fiberstream