New from N.Cal - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #15
Name: Matt
Trailer: U-Haul VT16, Escape 19
Jeff, there's some info up on the Rally Calendar. This is the link for the campground

CAMPING | Lawson's Landing The homepage on that map has driving directions but I didn't see a detail map:

LOCATION | Lawson's Landing

I haven't been there but hope to see you there this weekend.\

EDITx2 - I zoomed in on the Google map on the website and found the Satellite photo is pretty good. Looks like you can see some folks camped just south of the Lawson's Landing tag on the grass and a bunch more RVs up north at the Dillon Beach Resort. I called the Lawson Landing number and they confirmed that we do park along Marine View Drive on the grassy area there. Looks like a great spot!

Attached Thumbnails
lawsons landing.jpg  

Planning our next Escape!
Matt in SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:20 PM   #16
Name: Wilder
Trailer: 1993 Scamp 13 ft
Jeffery, Dillon Beach is the town (and the beach). The campground there is Lawson's Landing. HOME | Lawson's Landing

It is a great spot - we've camped there before. You camp on the grass, with many sites backed up right against the dunes. On the other side of the dunes is an enormous very deserted beach. Cows roam freely through the campground too

Here's a link to the satellite view. You can see campers and if you zoom in and look carefully you can even see some cows!

Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)