New in NoDak - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2018, 06:05 PM   #1

Name: Trever
Trailer: Scamp 13
ND
New in NoDak

Greetings from Fargo ND,

I've been poking around on the forums here for six months or so. I actually picked up a scamp 13 project nearly two years ago but have only been able to work on it in fits and starts.

I hope to make some real progress this summer, but who knows. I've got a ten month old and a 1919 house that will be demanding plenty of attention as well.

I will start a project thread if my own, but need to get the hang of posting and attaching images. First try should be below with two pics from shortly after we acquired our egg.

[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails
20160528_134811.jpg   20160528_134828.jpg  

NDorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 08:08 PM   #2

Name: Eric
Trailer: 1987 Casita 16
Illinois
Hope you enjoy working on it, it will give you many years of payback fun! And a 1919 house, that should be a lot of fun. Where are you located? Is it a small town or a larger one? I always wanted an old house, on 20 acres, just outside a small town away from the big city. Lived in one for a awhile, enjoyed having the space and outdoors, but it didn't have the cool old oak trim, and the nice oak doors. Ah, dreams....
Welcome to the posting, and we look forward to the pics.
EricAllyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 10:13 PM   #3

ND
Fargo and surrounding communities are about 200k. Not large by any stretch, but certainly not rural.

I expect lots of forum members will be seeing at least a little of Fargo first hand, as the US routes to Ian's Boler bash this fall in Winnipeg all come through here. In fact there is a nice campground on an oxbow of the river, Lindenwood , if a few people want to stop an hour early.

A major reason we bought the house was all the original oak had never been painted. Lots of great craftsman details. Still plenty to do to keep it up and make it shine.
Old 04-29-2018, 12:09 PM   #4

Name: Tom
Trailer: Sprinter 'til I buy
Denver, CO
Looks like you got the posting and pics figured out. Keep us updated.
Tom 72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 03:48 PM   #5

ND
Thanks, had some trouble on my project thread, Scamp 13-Reborn to Run. I thought I added the links the same way as here, when I posted a follow up to my intro, but that reply never appeared.

Looking forward to learning and sharing ideas. I have a few things I plan to try that might be new to the site At least I haven't seen them on any of the resto/mod posts so far.