Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
Kewl pics.
thanks Norm.

carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #16
Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16

I love to meet people who travel a lot and to see their approach.

Norm and Ginny

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #17
Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
The setup below is pretty versatile- the box holds lots of miscellaneii, and the rack can/has served in a variety of ways depending on who's along and where we're going.

The box began life as a crossbed pickup toolbox- I changed the hardware, set it on its side atop the bumper, and bolted it both to the bumper and the body of the trailer. This last because I wanted it to be as solid as possible, both for stability and to prevent it from carving a long gouge in the fiberglass due to vibration. (There's a long gasket between the box and the body).

Loading is definitely a balancing act...if there's a bike back there, compensatory rearranging occurs up front.

Another innovation you can sort of see in the picture is the access hatches (look like vents) at each end. I put those in all four corners, and since my trailer has the front bench, the upfront hatches open on a trailer-wide area perfect for long things like oars, fishing poles etc.

Propane Facts vs. Fiction:. Click here
Tow Limit Calculator: Click here
Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #18
Name: Shawn
Trailer: Boler
Carmen, Can you tell us more about your Boler? I have a 17 ft Boler and have room to spare for storage. When we first bought it I was looking for ways to add storage but we haven't used all the storage on the inside yet. How much more room do you need? Someone on here made his own steps (box) that has tools ect inside which I want to do this summer. That is a great idea.
Also what are you towing with? I took off the propane tank to mount something else on the tongue and I was going to move the tank forward but now thinking about getting rid of propane. In the mean time I throw the tank in the back of the truck until I know for sure I want to get of the propane all together.
Also, I seen where someone made a cargo type self on the tongue that can be removed when not needed or while at the site and use it for a outdoor kitchen which I thought was a great idea.

ShawnKK is offline   Reply With Quote