New Owner 2004 Trillium Outback - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #1

Name: Barb
Trailer: Trillium Outback 2004
British Columbia
Registry
New Owner 2004 Trillium Outback

Love this forum and have learned so much already. Just picked up my Triller yesterday. It's in mint condition as far as I can tell. Would love to join a gathering but I'm about to become a grandmother for the first time so need to stick around Vancouver Island. When I do get a chance I hope the ferry fares haven't increased again! Interested in all the mods and information about maintenance, winter storage as well. Next winter I plan on heading South for a few months to dry of the moss on my back! Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the future.
BarbinBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Hi Barb, to FiberglassRV, we're glad you're here

There are lots of kinda and helpful folks here on the forums!

Pictures? Do you have any pictures to share?
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #3

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
welcome, barb! as another owner of an '04 outback, it is great to have you here.

if you can figure out how to add photos, we'd all love to see them!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #4

Name: kootenai girl
Trailer: 1976 Trillium 1300
British Columbia
How exciting, Congratulations. That is nice you will be able to take a trip South in the winter and really put it to good use.
kootenaigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #5

British Columbia
Registry
Yes, I'll add photos when life stops getting in the way! I see I also need to add some information about my tow vehicle, etc. Don't know how I missed out on doing that. Thanks for the welcomes.
Is there a women's group of FG trailer owners outside of the "Women on the Fly"?
BarbinBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #6

British Columbia
Registry
New to Me Trillium Outback 1300 - 2004 Photos Posted

Manage to get outside between rain showers to take photos outside and inside my trailer. On the My Trailer part of this site I tried to be selective in the photos I posted for the interior to show the modifications/additions that have been made.

After looking at all these I can see where I can make some more changes to fit in with the style of all the oak storage pieces. Such as a counter top extension beside the cook top, and some more shelves above the two side windows above the dinette.

Today I listed all the items I will need to make the unit functional when I go on my "Shakedown" cruise in a couple of weeks.

Also a list of all the items I need to check out or replace, such as a larger fire extinguisher, a carbon monoxide alarm, and flushing out the water tank.

It would be nice if there was a list, similar to the Before You Leave list posted, of all the items a newbie might need to check as well as one for items to stock on board??

So glad to find this site and all the helpful fellow travellers.

Tags
trillium