Newbie and her fur family - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #1

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
Talking Newbie and her fur family

Hello fellow travelers! I am brand new to RV'ing and I have decided to purchase a Lil Snoozy for several reasons. My tow vehicle is a Jeep Liberty Renegade 3.7L with a Class III tow package.

I am mainly buying the trailer so that my animals (one 50lb. dog and two cats) can come with me wherever I go. That being said, I am customizing the trailer for their comfort...and mine. My brother lives about 150 miles from the factory so he has offered to pick it up, take it to his shop, and customize the paint for me (he is a very gifted autobody painter - lucky me!).

I look forward to getting to know you and meeting at a future rally.

Kindest,

Barbara (MiAmor - dog, Fin - diabetic cat, Sea - sweet little monster kitty)
tecwmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #2

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
Welcome to the forum. I am another one that bought my campers just so my furry critters could all travel along. I travel with my little Maltese and now 2 litters of puppies. Heading out next weekend with total of 11 Maltese (including puppies).
You will find a wealth of information and a lot of very friendly people here. When will you get your lil snoozy? Enjoy and we all like pictures.

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #3

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
What will the new paint job look like?

CindyL
CindyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #4

Name: Barbara
Trailer: Currently Shopping
California
I am waiting for the Lil Snoozy factory to call me back so I can put a deposit down. Also, want to see what kind of customizing they can do inside as I would like to ditch the entertainment center and create an easy to clean animal area for beds, cat potty box, cat tower to climb up to a cat loft, raised dog eating area, etc. It really is all about the animals.

The paint is going to match my Jeep, so metallic gray - but then we are going to add some detailing to personalize it. My brother said I should use professional decals so if I change my mind - it is easy to change.

I will likely do some Irish designs and some favorite quotes.

My brother teased me that he was going to paint it pink and put 'Barbi's Dream House' on the side (my Mom's name is Barbara too so everyone calls me Barbi).

Brothers...gotta love em!
tecwmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #5

Name: john
Trailer: scamp 13
Michigan
what do you mean my grand child is a cocker spaniel?
john warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #6

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Eggcamper / Chevy S-10
Registry
We just lost our 19 year old kitty who used to accompany us whenever we went camping. They really do become members of the family, don't they. She loved curling up where she could look out the window at what was going on. She was content to stay in the camper because she discovered that there are dogs in campgrounds. We aren't ready to replace her, but maybe someday will consider it.
Ray N is offline   Reply With Quote