Parkliner has pulled through. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-03-2014, 05:28 PM   #1

Name: elli
Trailer: ordered parkliner
Wyoming
Parkliner has pulled through.

We are happy to announce that after 8 months of waiting with an original delivery date in August our new camper rolled into New Mexico on Thursday afternoon Jan 2! We did speak with Chandler today and he gave us a little (rather a lot of information with no guide to follow) orientation. This camper is truly amazing seeming much larger on the inside than it does on the outside. So to Chandler- thanks for hanging in there and getting her done!

As new to trailer campers we did request some kind of owners manual from Chandler although we are well aware that currently the people we have to thank for putting things in writing are right here on the forum. So without further ado- Thanks to all of you! We have a first run planned later in the month so we'll keep you posted on how that goes- currently I'm happy to have PL34's winterization info to fall back on and we hope we muddle through getting her ready to go on her first run without mishap...antifreeze out clean h2o in...and all that jazz. Thanks for all your support out there in fiberglasslandia!
Elli And Mike
elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #2

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Congrats! I'm so Happy for ya's! I hope you enjoy the hell out of it...cause I sure love mine!

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #3

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
Congratulations Elli and Mike.
Let the memory making begin.................

Any information you need you already know you can find on here.
I've noticed the ParkLiner-ites really help each other out.

Glad ParkLiner and Chandler are getting over the humps of last year.
carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #4

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
Where will you go for the maiden voyage? I see that your sidebar info says you hail from Wyoming, but you say you took possession in New Mexico. Are you in the south for the winter?
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:04 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Best of luck, make tons of great memories, post lots of pictures here on FiberglassRV
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 02:35 AM   #6

Name: Betty Lou
Trailer: Ready to purchase.
Delaware
Congratulations Elli and Mike on your new Parkliner. So excited for you. Way to start the new year. We will look forward to seeing your pictures. Don't let all the details of learning the various systems overwhelm you. We have learned a great deal by reading what others share. We first got our feet wet by purchasing a used 25' Sunline stick trailer. New to FG forum. What we found to be helpful was starting a notebook. Again, congratulations and Happy New Year! BL and Bev ( 2 sisters in De)
BL Chiffons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:49 AM   #7

Name: Huck
Trailer: ParkLiner
Virginia
Great news.

It gets me 1 closer to mine.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:03 PM   #8

Name: Ron
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Great news.

It gets me 1 closer to mine.
Huck,
I am waiting as well. I ordered in late February 2013. Still no response from Chandler or Cameron on where I stand in the line...... Can you or anyone out there update me on what is happening with deliveries..

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who is waiting for an order placed last Winter.... or has received one that was ordered long ago.....
schultzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:52 AM   #9

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Congratulations Ellie,
I cleaned 16 inches of snow off the roof of #34 just prior to the heavy rain which preceded the "Polar Vortex" Now it remains parked, bright and shiny and clean of snow at zero degrees in the side yard. We can't wait for spring. Here's wishing you many happy memories.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Brian M. in NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #10

Wyoming
Huck here is a tip

Hi Huck and Shultzr. We started sending emails to Chandler and Cameron separately with requests for received and read. Under the subject head we put our name and order. You might want to include your order date as well. Somehow this got the ball rolling. We also found Arron Mcgee (he is on the building team) on this site and sent him some emails for specifics on the interior dimensions so I could prepare to the best of our ability ahead of time without having the actual trailer on hand to outfit it. You may already have done these things but once again we think it was worth the wait although it didn't seem so at the time.
Good Luck
Elli
Old 01-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #11

Wyoming
Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. We are going west in Jan into AZ then south and east sometime in Feb. We shall see where the road takes us. We like to chase the sun. It makes those mountain descents on our bikes much cozier when the wind chill is above freezing!
Old 01-08-2014, 04:17 PM   #12

Name: Thom
Trailer: Chevy AWD Van Conversion
Astoria Oregon
Registry
Greetings Elli And Mike... and congratulations on your new arrival.
Maybe i missed it in the above posts but do you happen to know what number Parkliner yours is? It would be fun to know.

Best wishes on your EggVentures!
Thom (& Cari)
Archive: Parkliner #35 build thread
accrete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #13
Commercial Member

Name: Cameron
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by schultzr View Post
Huck,
I am waiting as well. I ordered in late February 2013. Still no response from Chandler or Cameron on where I stand in the line...... Can you or anyone out there update me on what is happening with deliveries..

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who is waiting for an order placed last Winter.... or has received one that was ordered long ago.....
Ron,

I just emailed you with your desired information. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best, Cameron
parklinercameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:11 PM   #14

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Quote:
We are going west in Jan into AZ then south and east sometime in Feb. We shall see where the road takes us.
Stop off at Quartzsite, AZ gathering Feb 7-9. We'd love to see your Parkliner.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner