Hi. We now own a 1973 Amerigo
FG-16...towed it home last night after a 20-hour day and drive...I could almost say we "lead" it home, it came along so smoothly. However, when we stopped to eat dinner in it (a couple of fast-food burgers) we discovered that while closed for travel, a "smell" had come up that was choking me.
We spent four hours today taking everything out we could, washing the curtains, and will continue tomorrow. We have all the windows
open to the first notch, have put Dri Z Air inside along with a dog-stink bag of crystals...
The thought of covering this over the winter makes me shudder!
We've found no actual mold yet, no real soft spots (though we're so nervous from the smell we think everything not solid as steel is a soft spot) and are just worn out.
Advice? Is Canberra Gel worth the money? Better product? What steps should we take now?