Total Newcomers here . - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-14-2015, 05:19 PM   #71
Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
As Mike says do not put any must be at such and such a spot pressure on yourselves. Best to let the weather decide for you which route best to take and when.

Middle of winter is a great time to visit many great parks as the weather is very comfortable & they are not over crowded so reservations are often not needed or can still be made a day or two prior to arrival. Death Valley, Joshua Tree, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire, Anza Borrego and even the south rim of Grand Canyon, to name just a few, all great spots to visit in the winter.

Now you have be dreaming of another winter road trip! LOL

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:17 PM   #72
Name: Raj
Trailer: Looking at Parkliner/Casita Deluxe 16
Hi Robert,

Which route did you take/would you suggest to take from Houston to Chilliwack, BC, Canada. Some details about the route please

disneydoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:49 PM   #73
Name: Patrick
Trailer: R-Vision Trail Lite
New York
My interest in fiberglass trailers causes me to ask....must buyers drive to their factory and pick up a unit or is delivery possible? If I was buying a Jayco Travel Trailer I would not have to drive to Indiana just visit a local RV dealership.
I'm not buying a Jayco just used that as an example.
Is there a dealer network for these Canadian fiberglass trailers in place in the United States?
Uplander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:22 PM   #74
Name: Adrian
Trailer: 2007 Escape 5.0
No, FG trailers are sold direct from the factories and generally sold by word of mouth especially Escape trailers. Escape can arrange delivery to you, usually combining two or three to the same part of the country. Check out ETI website.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV

emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote