Trillium 78 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2016, 09:57 AM   #1

Name: Jenn
Trailer: Trillium
Ontario
Trillium 78

Hello, I am excited to have just purchased a Trillium 78 and it needs work. I just sewed curtains. Sad I missed the bolerama this weekend.

Have been out twice and took the cushions off as they were in not useable shape and one camping trip I used a air mattress and the other I used the old cushion once they aired out and really uncomfortable. Would love any suggestions about how to make the table that folds down into a comfortable bed when not using it as a table.

Excited to join! Jenn
Jcampagnolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #2

Name: Roy
Trailer: 1975 Boler
Nova Scotia
Hi Jenn, welcome to the forum. My bed was uncomfortable as well with the original cushions so I purchased new foam (medium density) and had it covered with new upholstery, it's better but now I find it a bit firm so a low density foam may of been a better choice. I covered the bed with a comforter to sleep on but it's still a bit firm for my liking although over time it may get better.
Roy S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:17 PM   #3

Name: stefan
Trailer: 76 Trillium 1300
Waterloo, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcampagnolo View Post
Would love any suggestions about how to make the table that folds down into a comfortable bed when not using it as a table.

Excited to join! Jenn
Welcome to the wonderful world of fiberglass RV's. (especially Trilliums)
I am not sure what your question is asking. Do you not have the original table with the 'latches' for the hi/lo position or are you asking something else?

Let us know and we'll try to help. Being more specific about where you are in Ontario might help us find you knowledgeable people close by. Enjoy your Trill !!!

Stefan

Would love to see pics as well !
stefman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium