Trillium Retired - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #21

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Casita 17 Freedom DeLuxe
British Columbia
An end of summer comment: Took the Trillium to Washington and Oregon for a about weeks, and all the new installs worked perfectly, especially including the new electric brake system. Had a great time, despite the rain, and came back with a new, enduring thought for our next trailer- a Casita 17, Spirit or Freedom, it doesn't matter which. Totally forgotten my Bambi dreams.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #22

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Kenneth,

Pictures would rock!
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post217275

Maybe even add your trailer to the Trillium serial number thread.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post419436

My P3 controller came with boost enabled. I found it annoying. The trailer would grab way too hard. Way better once I turned it off.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #23

Name: Kenneth
Trailer: Casita 17 Freedom DeLuxe
British Columbia
Think I must have had a memory lapse when I told you about my P3! In fact, it is a P2, also with boost and digital read out. I wiped the boost right from day 1, and have never felt I have needed it. Think I also got careless last post! Age related careless editing once again, and me a retired English teacher!! we didn't take the Trillium for "a about weeks", we took it down there for about TWO weeks. I'll post some pics of our trailer later in the fall, when I have discovered how to do that.
Today I have just finished sealing with epoxy all the old rivet holes and the bottoms of the new pop rivets on the underside of the Fantastic Fan mounting flange, which the installer did not do when he put in the fan. I do not know how this fan was installed, but it is an awful mess up there on the roof. A blind mentally challenged child could have done a better job. I also killed the rust all along the top of the piano hinge on the new rock guard that was factory installed using cheap, poorly chromed steel piano hinge. So far, the new dinette windows are NOT leaking, so that is something they did correctly, I guess. The awning leaked at the pop rivets along the top edge, because they were installed without any sealant- they dripped rain out of the holes along the liner, where they let the drill go right through the roof and liner, instead of setting a depth limit (simple masking tape would have done it, or better, sensitive hands holding the drill to tell them when the drill had gone through the shell. Yes, it would have demanded more care and attention/time, but that is what we pay for and expect. Ahhhhhh!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium