Welcome new member Jarek K - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #1

Trailer: Predom (126N)
I am from Poland, and I have fiberglas RV(http://profjarek.fotosik.pl/albumy/360853.html). My trailer it is Niewiadow 126N (www.niewiadow.pl). On your forum are trailers Captain (it is Niewiadow 132) and Cadet(it is Niewiadow 126e). I did not find my 126N in USA. In Europe trailers from this company-Niewiadow- are called Predom.In Poland we have forum www.fanklubniewiadowek.com but I would like to be also member of your forum, because in USA are another posibilities, problems etc. further details I can write on forum.
Let me now where I should write about me, I would like to exchange greetings with everyone.
best regards
Jarek K
Jarek K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:04 PM   #2

Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Witaj, Jarek

That's a nice looking trailer - I like the shape. It's also really interesting to see all of the little interior differences (from how our usual trailers look). Also, I (and other people too, I'm sure) would really like to see more of your awning/tent. I like the European awnings a lot. Ours are usually just a flat top piece, with maybe a short fringe around the edge.

I think you could start a thread in General Chat to say a longer "Hello"

And of course we would love to see more of your 126N. Also, maybe then you could tell where you are camped in that first photo - it's very pretty.

Raya
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:10 PM   #3

Trailer: Escape 19 ft 2010
Registry
Jarek

Nice trailer, everthing looks compact and light. I bet your tow vehicle is a smaller automobile. I was curious if the 20 liters of water and 3kg of gas will last very long?
Paul Braun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #4

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
would like to be also member of your forum, because in USA are another posibilities, problems etc. further details I can write on forum.
Let me now where I should write about me, I would like to exchange greetings with everyone.
best regards
Jarek K
Jarek, Look forward to hearing more about your cute little trailer in the General Chat. But I will say Welcome, glad you joined the fun.
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #5

Trailer: 2010 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Registry
Welcome to the forum, Jarek. If you every get to Arizona let us know. We'll show you around.

Good looking rig you have there, too!
WtMtJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #6

Name: Ian
Trailer: Predom Captain
Ontario
Registry
Quote:
I am from Poland, and I have fiberglas RV(http://profjarek.fotosik.pl/albumy/360853.html). My trailer it is Niewiadow 126N (www.niewiadow.pl). On your forum are trailers Captain (it is Niewiadow 132) and Cadet(it is Niewiadow 126e). I did not find my 126N in USA. In Europe trailers from this company-Niewiadow- are called Predom.In Poland we have forum www.fanklubniewiadowek.com but I would like to be also member of your forum, because in USA are another posibilities, problems etc. further details I can write on forum.
best regards
Jarek K
Hello Jarek and Welcome!

I love your little trailer, that is exactly what I have been searching for.
I have been looking for a Cadet/ Captain trailer for a few months, here in Canada and the USA.
They are very difficult to find, as very few of them were ever imported, and I believe none were ever directly imported into the US, but came in through Canada.

They are wonderful, roomy and very light.

Thank you for the Polish company name, now I can search for great ideas for when I finally find one.

Once again, Welcome.
Regards, Jake.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:37 PM   #7

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Deluxe ('The White House')
Hi Jarek! Welcome!

We visited Poland a few years ago - Warsaw and Krakow. BEAUTIFUL.

Nice trailer.

And you English is WONDERFUL.

Quote:
best regards
Jarek K
Weinel, Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #8

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Witamy i miło poznać Ciebie, Jarek!

there..that is the extent of my knowledge of my paternal grandparents' mother-tongue.

you and your wife will find many new friends here on this site.

so many different styles of trailers in europe that we are all interested in learning about and most importantly, wanting to see photos of!

Proszę uważać się członkiem tej rodziny
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #9

Trailer: 1983 Captain
Quote:
best regards
Jarek K

Welcome Jarek, I have the Captain Trailer also here in Michigan. People are always asking where I got it from and that they have never seen one like it. Bryan B.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4783.JPG  
Bryan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #10

Trailer: 1975 Surfside TM14 (front kitchen)
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Scott S. Send a message via Yahoo to Scott S.
Welcome (from us in Canada as well)
Scott S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:22 PM   #11

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Jarek. It was very good hearing from you and about your trailer. It is a very neat looking one for sure.
2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Longbed ARE Topper
Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Jarek

Nice trailer, everthing looks compact and light. I bet your tow vehicle is a smaller automobile. I was curious if the 20 liters of water and 3kg of gas will last very long?
My car has 4,4m length and 103 PS in Europe it isn't small vehicle .

20 liters of water is enough for two sometimes 3 days. But now we have a little boy Piotr, maybe consumption will increase. We use this water only for preparing food and very often We clean cups and small dishes. We usually stay on camping where are bathrooms, kitchen and so on. Gas is using only for cooking (water We boil in electric kettle, by the way, do you boil water for drinking?), heating is electrical also. I think about gas heating such as in another European trailers but now electric one works very well. 3kg of gas is (was J ) enough for more than 6 weeks.

If you have some questions I can answer with pleasure.

Attached Thumbnails
pszczew_2007_I_147.jpg  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #13

Quote:
Hello Jarek and Welcome!

I love your little trailer, that is exactly what I have been searching for.
I have been looking for a Cadet/ Captain trailer for a few months, here in Canada and the USA.
They are very difficult to find, as very few of them were ever imported, and I believe none were ever directly imported into the US, but came in through Canada.

They are wonderful, roomy and very light.

Thank you for the Polish company name, now I can search for great ideas for when I finally find one.

Once again, Welcome.
Regards, Jake.
I would like to help you. In Poland is easy to buy these trailers but I have no idea about shipping cost ? I suppose they are very high

take a look http://allegro.pl/listing/search.php?sg=1&...=niewiad%C3%B3w

Old 12-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #14

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Standard
Welcome Jarek,

A fine looking trailer, and interesting photos. I especially like what you did with the range hood. Hope to hear more from you....

Have fun!!
James P M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:35 PM   #15

Name: Ian
Trailer: Predom Captain
Ontario
Registry
Hello Jarek:

Wow, there are so many of them for sale on that site, and very cheap in price.
Many are only about $500, US dollars, when converted from Polish Zlotych.
Oh I am sad, so many of them, and so far away, lol!
Oh well, I keep looking here, and hope to find one sometime soon.

Thank you for the website, fun to look at so many of them.
Cheers, Jake.

Quote:
I would like to help you. In Poland is easy to buy these trailers but I have no idea about shipping cost ? I suppose they are very high

take a look http://allegro.pl/listing/search.php?sg=1&...=niewiad%C3%B3w
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:04 AM   #16

Trailer: *Percheron
Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Manley
Hello Jarek and welcome.

gosh guys how many of these do you think we have to buy to get cheap shipping
Jim Manley is offline   Reply With Quote