Give us some more info so we can be of help in your search:
1. I take it you are coming to the lower 48 to find your Scamp. If so, what areas will you be visiting.
2. When will you be looking and for how long will you be in the area.
3. What condition can you accept. Can you make minor repairs, new tires
& bearings etc before you head back north.
4. How NEW does it have to be. Scamps are from 0 to 40+ yeasr old
5. And what is your approximate budget? 10-15 y.o. 13' Scamps in ready-to-use condition usually sell for between $4500 and $7500 in the western states.
Almost forgot.... What will you be towing with?
As I am guessing that you are buying used, it's resaleability will increase if you have commonly wanted utilities like a furnace
, hot water, sink & stove etc. But in a 13'er the front bath would be a space and weight
And, as a tip, finding any used Scamp is a task, trying to find one with or without certain accessories would be much more difficult. Personally I think that the floor rot problem is oversold hereabouts. I have worked on more than 10 "Eggs" and have yet to come across anything more than 1 or 2 occasions of minor floor damage, usually from a leaky plumbing fitting.
Good luck in your search