Woo hoo! Another New Member - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-27-2007, 04:42 PM   #21

Trailer: 1980 Boler 1700
Quote:
Welcome, Kathy!
Now---could someone just clue in an old fogy who hasn't got a clue about why I am of recent hearing everyone say "whoo hoo" instead of "yahoo" or something like that? I must have missed the movie!
Art
It seems to change often, make up your own Art and I'll follow along.. "Whey hey"... something like that... doesn't sound Canadian but rhymes with "eh"
Kathy R Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 04:44 PM   #22

Quote:
It is meant to be a lot more exciting than Bruce Willis in Die Hard saying "Yippee-kia-yay"
Which has become passe.
And a welcome to Kathy
Hi Taranta: I original come from the Markham/Stouffville/Unionville area... Gormley to be exact... hows things? Kathy
Old 08-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #23

Quote:
Welcome Kathy
Now you can outfit, update and decorate to make" Beatrice a better Boler"
Jim .
Right on and with your help Jim Kathy
Old 08-27-2007, 09:51 PM   #24

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
...........the Trailer Goddess is also from Big Smoke!!
Gunna be sum serious chin waggin goin on in the Fort in 3 weeks, EH???
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:18 AM   #25

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Maybe you could share the "how to" and I will give it a try...
To size your pictures properly: Photo Upload Tutorials, How-Tos

once that's done, to upload to FiberglassRV: Step by Step ~ Post Pictures help., Simon says, follow these steps

We have a number of valuable tips in the: Basic Website Tutorials
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 07:46 PM   #26

Quote:
Hi Kathy and WELCOME to the frey, from 'over here", high atop Iron Mountain B.C!

.....could we interest you in attending our (local) egg meet coming up at the Fort Campground in Ft. Langley ....even for the day (...say Saturday) to check us out, LOL!!!
Hi Doug... Hoping this gets to you somehow.. just got confirmation of a reservation for the weekend at Fort Langley...
we have asked for the blue pod area as we don't need much more than electricity. I know all the reserved sites are taken as I have come in late on this site and you have so kindly shared the information... The Bedford trail shall get us to the "egg" group now officially "The Glass Eggs" if I have read things correctly... Check in is for l:00 p.m. and we shall be there... can get a couple of hours of work in first before coming.. that works well...
Let me know where Iron Mountain is.... I thought it was in the Langley area, but few people have heard of it so pardon my ignorance.. kind of like directions.... since I am a woman, I have no problem asking.
Looking forward to meeting people and I am bringing my digital so I can get some ideas as well.... thanks again for the information. It will be a nice little break... If you are interested in contacting me further.. use my telus email... withinthesewalls_kathy@telus.net... take care.... Kathy
Old 08-29-2007, 08:27 PM   #27

Trailer: 1999 Starcraft Star Lite 25RQH
Quote:
I am new to this site, so bear with me... my computer skills are still in question. My name is Kathy Lewis and I am from Ladner B.C. Canada (close to the ferries that go to Victoria B.C.)
I am a previous owner of a 13' "Betty" Boler and she is now living in Williams Lake, B.C. and have purchased a new to us
17" "Beatrice" Boler from the "for sale" part of this site.... I believe the latest Boler is a 1984.... have to check on that and the old girl was a 1973...
Just came back from a 2 week camping trip. Upgraded the little Nissan pick up to a 4 x 4 Nissan Frontier to handle the difference in size... very pleased with the combination and I am learning many things about the maintenance of the new purchase.
I have spent many a rainy day and just general idol time on this web site and would like to acknowledge everybody's input and general knowledge and how helpful it is for a newbie like me... Just want to say hi. Kathy
Hey Kathy. Welcome, I to am a newbee to this site. I just sold a 13 ft Boler and purchased a 17. It is currently in the Boler Hospital to have the propane system and hydro checked and put in working order. because the trailer has sat for the past 3 years and only used twice in the previous 4 years.

I thought better to have the experts make sure that I didn't make it on the 6:00 news. All the other reno's I will do myself with the help of many on this site. Again welcome and hope to see you all somewhere. We are currently planning a get together at Niagara Falls Ontario for the weekend of Sept 21 to 23.

Yours in Bolering. Jim
Jim Stacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #28

Quote:
Hey Kathy. Welcome, I to am a newbee to this site. I just sold a 13 ft Boler and purchased a 17. It is currently in the Boler Hospital to have the propane system and hydro checked and put in working order. because the trailer has sat for the past 3 years and only used twice in the previous 4 years.

I thought better to have the experts make sure that I didn't make it on the 6:00 news. All the other reno's I will do myself with the help of many on this site. Again welcome and hope to see you all somewhere. We are currently planning a get together at Niagara Falls Ontario for the weekend of Sept 21 to 23.

Yours in Bolering. Jim
Hi Jim, Smart on you to let the experts do the specialized work... we did the same thing... found out the previous owner had only changed out the outside wheel bearings and not the inside... ended up with grease all over the drums and shoes.... needless to say we did a new install and all is well... did a 2 week run and am now going to change my (gate) thats my word, valves for the sewer and grey water... they started leaking... also the city water intake leaks so have that to work on as well. Its a day with coffee and time and sunshine, with the getting to know you attitude with the trailer. What part of SW Ontario are you in? Kathy
Old 08-29-2007, 09:07 PM   #29

Quote:
...........the Trailer Goddess is also from Big Smoke!!
Gunna be sum serious chin waggin goin on in the Fort in 3 weeks, EH???

Sent you an email Doug and yes, the chin can wag alot, as we have booked in for that weekend although not with the eggs... just down a way... but who can miss another egg in a park, right? Hi to the Trailer Goddess. Kathy
Old 08-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #30

Quote:
To size your pictures properly: Photo Upload Tutorials, How-Tos

once that's done, to upload to FiberglassRV: Step by Step ~ Post Pictures help., Simon says, follow these steps

We have a number of valuable tips in the: Basic Website Tutorials
Thank you for that Donna, I will explore all of it and hopefully come up with some picks.. how do I get a cute picture up like everybody else has? IN the forum I mean>>>
Old 08-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #31

Trailer: 1999 Starcraft Star Lite 25RQH
Quote:
Hi Jim, Smart on you to let the experts do the specialized work... we did the same thing... found out the previous owner had only changed out the outside wheel bearings and not the inside... ended up with grease all over the drums and shoes.... needless to say we did a new install and all is well... did a 2 week run and am now going to change my (gate) thats my word, valves for the sewer and grey water... they started leaking... also the city water intake leaks so have that to work on as well. Its a day with coffee and time and sunshine, with the getting to know you attitude with the trailer. What part of SW Ontario are you in? Kathy
Hey there. We are in St. Thomas, about 15 mins south of London. Yours in Bolering. Jim
Jim Stacey is offline   Reply With Quote