Introducing the Happier Camper HC1, prototype photos - Page 12 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-21-2015, 04:43 PM   #155

Name: Ken
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
US
Anyone have a video link to the kcal9 news segment?
https://instagram.com/p/5Yhx_LpT04/

Old 07-21-2015, 06:32 PM   #156
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Vidio can be seen at The Happier Camper € Last week we had our HC1 in Sage green featured on...

Old 08-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #157

Name: Ken
Trailer: No Trailer Yet
US
Clever here like the HC1. Maybe another side business for you in the RV industry with your modular system.
Modular Buddy Box furniture makes your van all kinds of recreational vehicles
Old 08-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #158
Commercial Member

Name: Derek
Trailer: Boler
California
THE HC1's ARE COMING!

Hello folks!
Derek here, Sorry for the inactivity the last few weeks, we have been super busy putting together the first batch of the HC1's!

Here are the first 6 trailers all lined up on our lot, The new colours in Red and Mohave Sage are bright and shiny

These little guys will be starting to deliver to our first customers this week!

We added this light weight AC unit from Dometic on one of the units, its a little bigger foot print then the sleek max fan, but wow, does it cool things off quick.

There is still a ton of work to do as we further refine production and perfect quality, but were on it, and everyone involved is working hard to make this a great trailer. If you want to check out the HC1 in person in LA, send us a email to sales@happiercamper.com and we can make an appointment.

Last week we traveled to the Outdoor Retailers market in Salt Lake City to show the HC1 in Sage green, and get some feed back. It was a fun trip and we had a chance to camp a bit on the way up there. Here are some photos of the trailer at Bryce canyon.

And Snowy Canyon (no snow

Hope you all are having a great summer and everyone is getting as much fun out of there eggs while the sun is high, Let me know if you have any questions on the HC1's. We have some really great new components like the modular conventional kitchenette and closet coming soon, ill post some photos. Thanks for staying with us.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:48 PM   #159

Name: Kathy
Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot B17
Washington
Registry
Yay! All those trailers lined up in a row look so cool! The Sage Green edition looks right at home in Utah!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:07 AM   #160

Name: Wendy
Trailer: Casita
Minnesota
I love the colors and the porthole window on the door! You have a hit on your hands. Congratulations!!
Old 08-11-2015, 09:07 AM   #161

Name: Diane
Trailer: u-haul ct13
Virginia
Cute! Can't tell much from videos, shots move too fast...
Old 08-11-2015, 01:41 PM   #162

Name: Van
Trailer: currently shopping
Texas
Look forward to production and sales to the public!
Old 08-11-2015, 03:34 PM   #163

Name: Carol & Jim
Trailer: New 2015 16' Scamp
Georgia
I had hopes for the fun of building my own home 45 years ago here in the lake country of NE GA mountains; unfortunately a disabling medical condition eliminated that possibility. In the SE USA, we often have rain and our county(Rabun) used to be the wettest county (statistically) in the eastern US. I have some doubts about getting enough sun to charge up. Does the solar unit charge while trucking down the road? Can a "wind" option be added to help? Also disappointed in the toilet genie using all that plastic; what's wrong with a composting toilet? If all the 20 x 20 cubettes can have some kind of designation like "woman's clothes", dried food, et cet- what kind of differentiating labels could you offer? Love the basic concept(yes I am over 60),but many of us have medical issues-3 of my Rxs must be refrigerated and I fill over 30 Rxs a month; had 4 vertebrae delaminated 2 years ago and must now have a gel or real Latex mattress. Options that should be offered. I guess at this point in life I have to rely on LP to an extent. Also make room for clothesline/wooden dowel clothes dryer. At this point it is still rather regional(SW USA), but different lines can be offered. We are getting our first trailer-sleeping on the cold, wet ground is tiresome. Best of luck- Carol and Jim
Old 08-11-2015, 10:43 PM   #164
Commercial Member

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanderscamper View Post
I had hopes for the fun of building my own home 45 years ago here in the lake country of NE GA mountains; unfortunately a disabling medical condition eliminated that possibility. In the SE USA, we often have rain and our county(Rabun) used to be the wettest county (statistically) in the eastern US. I have some doubts about getting enough sun to charge up. Does the solar unit charge while trucking down the road? Can a "wind" option be added to help? Also disappointed in the toilet genie using all that plastic; what's wrong with a composting toilet? If all the 20 x 20 cubettes can have some kind of designation like "woman's clothes", dried food, et cet- what kind of differentiating labels could you offer? Love the basic concept(yes I am over 60),but many of us have medical issues-3 of my Rxs must be refrigerated and I fill over 30 Rxs a month; had 4 vertebrae delaminated 2 years ago and must now have a gel or real Latex mattress. Options that should be offered. I guess at this point in life I have to rely on LP to an extent. Also make room for clothesline/wooden dowel clothes dryer. At this point it is still rather regional(SW USA), but different lines can be offered. We are getting our first trailer-sleeping on the cold, wet ground is tiresome. Best of luck- Carol and Jim
Sorry Jim to here of your medical issues as it does limit your choices for what you need in a trailer but you do bring up a good point as our trailer is probably the only 13 foot fg trailer that will allow wheelchair access . And the ability to place your bed where you need it . We are also offering a CPap inverter which t 100 watt solar panel keep charged pretty well and yes it will charge when driving down the road ( no wind turbine required) . The flexible solar pannel follows the curve of the roof and some sun will always hit part of the panel all the time. As to the toilet genie I'm not sure what you are referring to as we are not offering a toilet as of yet or maybe you are referring to our toilette genie Bryce which you can see a few posts back but be warned as it is pretty graphic.
Old 08-11-2015, 10:56 PM   #165
Commercial Member

California
Were selling HC1's now! just build to order out of our location in Los Angeles, Please send us a email to sales@happiercamper.com if you need any info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanjr View Post
Look forward to production and sales to the public!
Old 08-13-2015, 10:03 PM   #166
Commercial Member

California
If anyone is in LA this weekend. On Sunday Aug 16th, starting at 3pm we will have a little launch party for our first production unit send-off at our lot in Silverlake. BBQ drinks and music. Our address is 2755 Fruitdale st, LA, CA, 90039. Its going to be HOT that day so dress appropriately. Come join us for fun and see some HC1s !

Old 08-16-2015, 12:14 PM   #167
Commercial Member

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekmichael View Post
If anyone is in LA this weekend. On Sunday Aug 16th, starting at 3pm we will have a little launch party for our first production unit send-off at our lot in Silverlake. BBQ drinks and music. Our address is 2755 Fruitdale st, LA, CA, 90039. Its going to be HOT that day so dress appropriately. Come join us for fun and see some HC1s !

Just an update for anyone in the Los Angela's area who may stop by for our launch event that due to the excessive heat today we have moved the start time to 5 pm when the temps should be a little cooler see you then .
Old 08-28-2015, 01:52 AM   #168
Commercial Member

California
Hello folks!
Just took a few photos of the HC1 in a ALL YELLOW gel coat.

This trailer is going to a commercial customer that will be using to showcase their Yerba Mate tea. The company is called Guayaki They make a great product and are a very conscious company.

I chose to build the HC1 in two colors with the bottom color being the color of the customers choice (within our ever-expanding pallet) and the top half white.

Here is the HC1 in our "sage" color.

Having fallen in love with small fiberglass trailers from the original iconic "Boler" look, I also felt its a smart way to go. It gives some color, personality and fun to the trailer, but is also not over the top and screaming at folks to "look at me!". So as a base customers have a choice, but if you want the small upgrade, we can gel coat match your entire trailers color to fit your needs. I think this option will be very popular for customers that may want to use there HC1 to market or sell products.

This HC1 features our very large operable window, that will be great for vending.
We are still finalizing the design of our wrap around bar that will also be a big feature on the commercial units. I will post photos here first for sure

I will also post some photos of the commercial versions modular interior, i think your going to dig it.

Thats it for me tonight, we have been working hard around the clock building the first batch of HC1s. I hope you all get a chance to see one soon. Let us know if your in the LA area and want to see one at our lot, happy to help. www.happiercamper.com